Follow The Republic:
• 1400 block of Lochry Road: A woman reported at 8:52 p.m. Sunday that an acquaintance hit her and threw a lamp at her. The acquaintance was arrested.
• 1900 block of Lakeside Drive: A woman reported at 7:22 p.m. Sunday that someone stole prescription pills from her home.
• Property-damage accidents
• 6:36 a.m. Monday — U.S. 31 and Westview Drive
• 2:10 p.m. Sunday — U.S. 31 and Jefferson Street
• 5:42 p.m. Saturday — King Street and Eastview Drive
• 9:22 p.m. Friday — 2600 block of Cumberland Drive.
• 4:28 p.m. Tuesday — Westview Drive and U.S. 31
• Johnson County
• Property-damage accident
• 1:19 p.m. Saturday — County Road 750N and County Road 250E: Heather N. Bowman, 38, Whiteland, and Robert W. Pfiester, 59, Greenwood. Passenger Donna M. Pfiester, 57, Greenwood reported hip or upper leg pain.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Melissa S. Levens, 29, 402 Banta St., Franklin; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Leslie Monique Morris, 22, 2132 N. Ritter Ave., Apt. M-6, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; released on $3,000 bond.
• Alexander Lee Snyder, 22, 51 W. King St., Apt. 2, Franklin; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $300 bond.
• Ricky Joe Harris, 30, 835 S. Old U.S. 31, Lot 26, Franklin; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; released on $1,000 bond.
• Candy Ilene Johnson, 42, 1422 Lochry Road, Franklin; arrested on a charge of battery; released on $1,000 bond.
• Megan K. Hooper, 24, 700 Wooddale Terrace, Apt. 8, Greenwood; arrested on warrants for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Jennifer Jill Spencer, 39, 3371 S. County Road 550E, Franklin; also arrested on a charge of resisting an officer; held on $10,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.