Follow The Republic:
• Walmart, 2125 N. Morton St.: A loss-prevention officer reported at 8:35 p.m. Tuesday that two men walked out of the store with a television and other items in their cart.
• Murphy Oil parking lot, 2125 N. Morton St.: A woman reported at 11:28 a.m. Tuesday that a wallet and three prescription medications were stolen from her car.
• 600 block of Hurricane Street: A woman reported at 3:39 p.m. Tuesday that digital scales from her son’s chemistry set were taken.
• Attempted crime
• 2100 block of Bridlewood Drive: A woman reported at 5:47 p.m. Tuesday that someone entered a rental home she was moving out of and damaged a door and turned on a water valve, causing damage.
• 800 block of Holman Place: Police responded at 7:02 a.m. Monday to a report of attempted theft from three vehicles.
• 1400 block of State Road 135, Greenwood: Police responded at 8:14 a.m. Monday to a report of theft of gas and batteries.
• 84 Lumber, 484 E. Worthsville Road: Police responded at 7:27 a.m. Tuesday to a report of theft of a battery.
• 1100 block of Southbridge Drive: Police responded at 8:20 p.m. Tuesday to a report of burglary.
• Johnson County
• 1000 block of South Morgantown Road, Greenwood: A couple reported at 4:56 p.m. Tuesday that a house guest stole jewelry and medication.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Juan Manual Arrendondo, 27, 1530 Draper St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license; held on $1,000 bond.
• James V. Treadway, 34, 620 S. Walnut St., Bloomington; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $147 bond.
• Gregory Martin, 53, 620 S. Walnut St., Bloomington; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Joshua D. Dobbs, 28, 649 E. Walnut St., Greencastle; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Madison Miller, 29, 3833 Sadlier Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $5,000 bond.
• Matthew Aaron Coy, 31, 703 W. Pearl St., Trafalgar; arrested on a charge of bond forfeiture; held without bond.
• Donald E. Hill, 46, 56 S. Third St., Beech Grove; arrested on charges of theft; held on $12,000 bond.
• Justin Bradley Wheat, 31, 960 Santa Ana Drive, Greenwood; arrested on charges of intimidation and invasion of privacy; held without bond.
• Robert E. Leonard, 22, 6 S. Wagon Road, Bargersville; arrested on a Hamilton County warrant; held without bond.
• Thomas A. Wyss, 58, 346 Westbrook Drive, Whiteland; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $500 bond.
• Travis Harold Chandler, 47, 7615 E. 50th St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of habitual traffic violations; held on $6,000 bond.
• Tara Dawn Richardson, 50, 198 Robinson St., Franklin; arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct; released on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.