Follow The Republic:
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Edward Marshall Henderson, 45, 503 S. Pleasant St., Edinburgh; arrested on charges of possession of paraphernalia and being a habitual traffic offender; held on $4,000 bond.
• Matthew M. Myrick, 26, 500 Polk St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of nonsupport of a child; released on $3,000 bond.
• Julie Lynne Alexander, 46, 2126 Hurley St., Greenwood; arrested on two warrants for failing to appear in court; released on $320 bond.
• Jimmy O. Clay, 37, 3724 N. Euclid Ave., Indianapolis; arrested for probation revocation; held on $500 bond.
• James E. Castner, 40, 6962 W. Hopewell Road, Holton; arrested on a warrant for failing to appear in court; held without bond.
• Kyle R. Bledsoe, 22, 4952 W. County Road 100N, Bargersville; arrested on charges of obstructing traffic and public intoxication; held on $2,000 bond.
• Anthony Brown, 19, 480 N. Miami St., West Milton, Ohio; arrested on a charge of possession, transportation or consumption of alcohol by a minor; released on $1,000 bond.
• Luis Fernando Cortez, 20, 179 Love Ave., Apt. G, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of possession, transportation or consumption of alcohol by a minor; held on $1,000 bond.
• The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Kim Y. Aynes, 50, 3033 Barvarian West Drive, Apt. 533, Indianapolis; also arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held without bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.