Follow The Republic:
• Property-damage accidents
• 8 p.m. Saturday — State Road 44 and Forsythe Street
• 12:29 p.m. Friday — Main and Walnut streets
• 8:18 a.m. Friday — Graham Street and Johnson Avenue
• Franklin College, Cline Hall: Several residents reported at 11:03 a.m. Sunday that laptops, video game consoles, video games, money and gift cards were stolen from their rooms.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Michael Joseph Butler, 27, 1022 Ventura Court, Apt. D, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• George Anthony Williams, 37, 9878 Green Road, Trafalgar; arrested on a charge of battery; released on $1,000 bond.
• Michael Lee Kenworthy, 39, 4377 W. County Line Road, Unit 288, Greenwood; arrested on charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Darron Lee Smiley, 43, 9046 S. County Road 250W, Flat Rock; arrested on charges of criminal mischief, theft or receiving stolen property and unlawful entry to a vehicle; held on $5,000 bond.
• Jonathon L. Bolden, 30, 112 Betsy Lane, Apt. 67, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $300 bond.
• Victoria Lucretia Hodges, 50, 1826 E. Bradbury Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• Andrew Warren Hylton, 29, 390 Hoosier St., Morgantown; arrested on a charge probation revocation; held without bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.