Follow The Republic:
• Guitar Center, 1256 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 4:19 p.m. Tuesday to a report of theft.
• Macys, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 5:45 p.m. Tuesday to a report of theft. A woman was given a summons to appear in court.
• First block of Sayre Drive: Police responded at 11:35 p.m. Tuesday to a report of a theft.
• Personal-injury accident
• 8:07 p.m. Monday — U.S. 31 and Declaration Drive: Kevin C. Wade, 22, Greenwood, and Kayla J. Scott, 25, Greenwood. Wade reported head pain. Scott reported back pain.
• Property-damage accidents
• 6 p.m. Monday — Main Street and Stoneybrook Grove Drive
• 5 p.m. Sunday — Smith Valley Road and Meridian Street
• 1:01 p.m. Saturday — Fry Road and Wooddale Terrace
• Johnson County
• Criminal mischief
• Johnson County fairgrounds, Franklin: A groundskeeper reported at 2:22 p.m. Tuesday that someone damaged grass by driving his vehicle in it.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Rosetta A. Allbright, 46, 300 Shady Brook Heights, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $500 bond.
• Aaron D. Matheson, 20, 1180 Berry Road, Greenwood; arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia; held on $2,000 bond.
• Nathanial J. Weber, 20, 4699 W. Smith Valley Road, Greenwood; arrested on charges of dealing in marijuana and possession of paraphernalia; held on $8,000 bond.
• Corbin Michael Debenedittis, 22, 1346 Bluff View Court, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $350 bond.
• Brandon Wayne Lapier, 27, 1022 Cumberland Court, Apt. D, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of aiding, inducing or causing an offense; held without bond.
• Jessie Lee Steirs, 32, 2147 Galaxy Drive, Franklin; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous offense; released on $1,000 bond.
• Latiya Tenece Gill, 38, 938 Bosart St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.