Follow The Republic:
• 2000 block of Cedar Lane: A woman reported at 12:03 p.m. Wednesday that her debit card was fraudulently used at a gas station.
• Criminal mischief
• 600 block of Walnut Street: A man reported at 8:19 a.m. Wednesday that someone scratched his car.
• Chili’s Bar and Grille, 1281 U.S. 31 North: Police responded to a report of an unpaid check at 7:50 p.m. Wednesday.
• J.C. Penney, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 6:58 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft. Two children were arrested.
• Property-damage accidents
• 7:02 a.m. Thursday — Honey Creek and Cutsinger roads
• 3:30 p.m. Wednesday — 500 block of South State Road 135
• 4:25 p.m. Wednesday — State Road 135 and County Line Road
• Johnson County
• 1500 block of U.S. 31 South, Franklin: A man reported at 8:27 a.m. Wednesday that someone stole tools out of his garage.
• First block of West Court Street, Franklin: A woman reported at 10:39 a.m. Wednesday that someone entered her vehicle and stole a phone charger.
• Camp Atterbury, Edinburgh: A man reported at 3:46 p.m. Wednesday that someone made unauthorized purchases on a fuel card.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Jie Liu, 36, 1117 Anthrop Drive, Apt. 3, Lafayette; arrested on a charge of criminal conversion; released on $1,000 bond.
• Sierra N. Mancillas, 23, 6821 S. New Jersey St., Indianapolis; arrested on charge of contempt of court; released on $100 bond.
• Paula Jo Johnson-Smith, 45, 10111 Burnt Oak St., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of resisting an officer and intimidation; held on $3,000 bond.
• Timothy Allen Coffee, 29, 1836 Albany St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of violation of community corrections; released on $3,000 bond.
• Brandon W. Tibbetts, 40, 8207 Whitham Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a Marion County warrant; held without bond.
• Elizabeth J. White, 56, 64 Tri Sab Lane, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of theft or receiving stolen property and impersonation of a public servant; released on $6,000 bond.
• Macklin Bowie Arnold, 27, 1980 N. County Road 575W, Bargersville; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
• Nicholas D. Barroll, 28, 3360 Cheyenne Court, Bargersville; arrested on charge of domestic battery; held on $3,000 bond.
• Gavin Lee Lucas, 21, 361 Burke Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
• Amber Dawn Riggs, 25, 8255 N. Old State Road 37, Martinsville; arrested on a charge of violation of community corrections; held without bond.
• Madeline Hubele, 19, 3231 W. Hartshire Drive, Apt. 5, Bargersville; arrested on charges of possession of paraphernalia and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $2,000 bond.
• Michael Earnest Henderson, 36, 771 Cynthia Lane, Whiteland; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held on $500 bond.
• Denzell Lamont Coe, 22, 9907 Orange Blossom Trail, Fishers; arrested on charge of probation revocation; held on $4,000 bond.
• The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Kyle Brandon West, 22, 4979 Lacy Lane, Greenwood; also arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; released on $2,000 bond.
• Julie A. Finley, 54, 517 W. Campbell St., Edinburgh; released on $2,000 bond.
• Cody Allen Moore, 30, 218 Marley Lane, Apt. 28, Seymour; held on $6,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.