Follow The Republic:
• 3000 block of Dowden Drive: Police responded at 12:11 p.m. Tuesday to a report of a stolen wallet.
• Criminal mischief
• 1700 block of South Meridian Street: Police responded at 7:16 a.m. Tuesday to a report of criminal mischief to a vehicle.
• LA Fitness, 540 N. State Road 135, Greenwood: Police responded at 7:51 a.m. Tuesday to a report of theft from a vehicle.
• Property-damage accident
• 11:25 p.m. Monday — Smith Valley Road and Crimson Way
• Johnson County
• Criminal mischief
• Laura Hare Preserve, 3637 W. Hougham Drive, Trafalgar: Two employees reported that a sign was damaged.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Donald J. Burris, 42, 6731 Hillside Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $400 bond.
• Michael Allen Meade, 52, 15464 E. Ford Drive, Apt. 1, Aurora, Colo.; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Terrance Schurtz, 40, 840 Wakulla Court, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $550 bond.
• Ana Yamileth Downing, 49, 645 Spruce St., Plainfield; arrested on charge of theft; held on $3,000 bond.
• Martin L. Smith, 22, 5414 Old Smith Valley Road, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of resisting an officer; released on $1,000 bond.
• William Robert Potts, 25, 835 S. Old U.S. 31, Lot 16, Franklin; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $5,000 bond.
• David Thomas Creekmore, 40, 211 Lincoln St., Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of battery; released on $2,000 bond.
• Raymond Scott Marksbary, 34, 3902 Santa Clara Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $300 bond.
• Dionne Michelle Allen, 27, 5780 Carrousel Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• Christopher Bryan Cunningham, 23, 8215 Dyson Drive, Nineveh; arrested on charges of contempt of court, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia; held on $2,500 bond.
• Jade Anthony Ford, 38, 914 Greenwood Trail East, Greenwood; arrested on charges of unlawful entry of a motor vehicle and possession of paraphernalia; held on $6,000 bond.
• The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Shannon Rae McClellan, 43, 1633 E. County Road 125S, Franklin; released on $1,000 bond.
• Carol A. Rogers, 64, 8350 El Beulah Way, Indianapolis; held on $2,000 bond.
• Tristan C. Harris, 31, 695 N. Willett St., Memphis Tenn.; held on $4,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.