Follow The Republic:
• Criminal mischief
• Schmidt Park, 100 Hamilton Ave.: An officer reported at 9:39 a.m. Sunday that graffiti was written on a picnic table in the park.
• Cedar Creek Fence Co., 3010 RJ Parkway: A man reported at 12:42 p.m. Sunday that two vehicles were damaged.
• Property-damage accidents
• 1:09 a.m. Sunday — Morton and Adams streets
• 3:15 p.m. Saturday — 2100 block of North Morton Street
• 1500 block of Pebble Beach Drive, Franklin: A juvenile reported at 12:11 p.m. Sunday that another juvenile hit her in the eye.
• Johnson County
• 1300 block of East County Road 600N: A man reported at 6:52 a.m. Monday that a vehicle navigation system was missing from his vehicle.
• 800 block of Old Eagle Way: A man reported at 7:09 p.m. Sunday that someone stole a phone from his home.
• Jail bookings
• The following people were recently arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Timothy Dale Griffith, 52, 11548 N. Smokey Row Road, Mooresville; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Pierce Duane McDade, 27, 438 Jefferson Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a Marion County warrant; held without bond.
• Cody Leeds, 19, 2700 Creekstone Court, Franklin; arrested on charge of theft; released on $6,000 bond.
• Brittany Marie Green, 27, 961 E. Minnesota St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Brandon Joseph Asher, 19, 290 Lynhurst St., Franklin; arrested on a charge of theft; held on $6,000 bond.
• Shelby Marie Ainscough, 22, 10834 N. Kitchen Road, Mooresville; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Leslie Ann McClain, 33, 1741 S. Talbott St., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of probation revocation; held without bond.
• Billie Jean Edison, 39, 784 Shady Creek Drive, Greenwood; arrested on charges of battery and domestic battery; held on $4,000 bond.
• The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Brent S. Dalrymple, 44, 17141 U.S. 231 South, Loogootee; released on $1,000 bond.
• Randall M. Pearson, 49, 573 Paradise Way East, Unit A, Greenwood; also arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $4,000 bond.
• James William Belmore, 22, 12813 Raiders Blvd., Fishers; held on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.