Follow The Republic:
• 1100 block of North Morton Street: A woman reported at 1:40 a.m. Wednesday that an acquaintance came into her apartment and stole her purse.
• 2800 block of U.S. 31 North: A man reported at 5:54 p.m. Wednesday that someone stole his debit card.
• Criminal mischief
• Hillview Country Club, 1800 E. King St: An employee reported at
• 8:53 a.m. Tuesday that someone damaged greens at the golf course.
• 800 block of North State Road 135: Police responded at 8:48 a.m. Tuesday to a report that someone broke a car window and stole a digital navigation system.
• 1800 block of Westwood Street: Police responded at 6:13 a.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
• 1900 block of South Meridian Street: Police responded at 11:21 p.m. Tuesday to a report of burglary. A person was arrested.
• Personal-injury accident
• 4 p.m. Friday — Smith Valley Road and Schoolcraft Drive: Jared L. Donnelle, 18, Indianapolis, and Ashley Pointer, 26, Bloomington. Pointer reported minor facial bleeding. Passenger Samantha M. Daggy, 41, Bloomington, reported back pain.
• Property-damage accidents
• 5:15 p.m. Monday — Main Street and Averitt Road
• 1:25 p.m. Sunday — State Road 135 and Smith Valley Road
• 10:55 a.m. Sunday — Averitt and Stop 18 roads
• Johnson County
• 3300 block of Calcutta Drive: A man reported at 2:32 p.m. Tuesday that an air conditioning unit was stolen from a bank-owned home.
• 600 block of South State Road 135: A man reported at 9:57 a.m. Tuesday that his vehicle was missing.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Jason Eric Shaffer, 34, 2329 Summerwood Lane, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of battery; held on $1,000 bond.
• Joshua S. Wickline, 34, 2067 Hurley St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• Lewis D. Riddle, 39, 5942 Rawles Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; held on $1,000 bond.
• Jimmy Joe Scantland, 23, 5730 Port Au Prince Drive, Apt. D, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• Jess D. Eickleberry, 42, 537 Pence St., Columbus; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $1,000 bond.
• Clayvon Antiwain McCants, 32, 3728 Wittfield St., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance and driving without ever receiving a license; held on $8,000 bond.
• Mark Anthony Bailey, 35, 117 Northwood Drive, Greenwood; arrested on an out-of-county warrant and a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held without bond.
• Brooke S. Horton, 25, 1019 S. Morgantown Road, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Tesson N. Barbary, 31, 3345 Teakwood Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of residential entry, possession of a controlled substance and public intoxication; held on $7,000 bond.
• The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Amber Nicole Smith, 30, 503 Read Court, Indianapolis; held on $1,000 bond.
• Barry R. Myers, 50, 1107 Corn Tassel Road, Greenwood; held on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.