Follow The Republic:
• Board of zoning appeals, 6 p.m. Wednesday, town hall, 107 S. Holland St.
• Police merit commission, 7 p.m. Tuesday, city hall, 70 E. Monroe St.
• Board of zoning appeals, 7 p.m. Wednesday, city hall. On the agenda: Variance requests and appeals from Don Bunch Auto Sales, Rob Hoverman and Church of the Bible.
• Park board, 5 p.m. Tuesday, community center, 100 Surina Way
• Economic development commission, 4 p.m. Thursday, city building,
• 2 N. Madison Ave.
• Johnson County
• Park board, 7 p.m. Thursday, Johnson County Park office, 2949 E. North St., Edinburgh
• New Whiteland
• Town council, 7 p.m. Tuesday, regular session; 6 p.m. executive session; town hall, 401 Mooreland Drive
• Plan commission, 7 p.m. Tuesday, town hall, 549 Main St.
• Board of zoning appeals, 7 p.m. Thursday, town hall.
• School boards
• Edinburgh Community School Corp., 5:45 p.m. today executive session, 6 p.m. board meeting, administration building, 202 S. Keeley St.,
• Franklin Community School Corp., 6 p.m. today executive session, Franklin Community High School, 2600 Cumberland Drive
• Center Grove Community School Corp., 7 p.m. Thursday, education services center, 4800 W. Stones Crossing Road, Greenwood
• Clark-Pleasant Community School Corp., 7 a.m. Friday, administration building, 50 Center St., Whiteland
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.