• Property-damage accident
• 11:05 a.m. Thursday — 2600 block of North Morton Street
• Personal-injury accident
• 1:23 p.m. Thursday — State Road 44 and Bartram Parkway: Jeffery S. Thompson, 53, Frankfort, and Douglas L. Miller, 69, Spencer. Passenger Sherry Miller, 67, Spencer, reported pain in her shoulder or upper arm.
• Criminal mischief
• 500 block of Kentucky Street: A man reported at 10:03 a.m. Thursday that someone spray-painted a face on a home on the street.
• Quick Stop Market, 449 Hurricane St.: An officer reported at 10:02 a.m. Thursday that someone wrote a crude word with spray paint on the wall.
• 300 block of East Adams Street: A man reported at 9:39 a.m. Thursday that someone threw a brick at his truck.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Anthony Eugene Bowers, 28,
• 365 Southbridge Circle, Greenwood; arrested on charges of domestic battery and theft or receiving stolen property; held without bond.
• Erica Shay Pickett, 25, 3348 Wembly Road, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of false reporting or informing; released on $2,000 bond.
• Gerald Stallworth, 53, 5709 N. 58th St., Milwaukee; arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia; released on $2,000 bond.
• Jimmy Mack Munsey, 41, 544 Sweetbriar Ave., New Whiteland; arrested on a Boone County warrant; held without bond.
• The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Jason R. Glenna, 51, 2340 U.S. 52, Lot 205, West Lafayette; held on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!