Follow The Republic:
• Property-damage accidents
• 4:59 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Industrial Road.
• 8:10 a.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Simon Road.
• 300 block of North Water Street: A woman reported at 6:31 a.m. Thursday that someone broke into her vehicle and stole paperwork and change.
• 300 block of Kentucky Street: A man reported at 2:34 p.m. Wednesday that someone stole two knives from his home.
• Walmart, 2125 N. U.S. 31: An employee reported at 8:17 p.m. Wednesday that someone pried open a cash register in automotive and stole the money.
• Criminal mischief
• 700 block of Walnut Street: A man reported at 6:39 p.m. Wednesday that someone smashed in the window of his truck.
• 100 block of Byrd Way: Police responded to a theft at 8:26 a.m. Tuesday.
• Kohl’s, 550 Fry Road, Greenwood: Police responded to a theft at 3:24 p.m. Tuesday. A woman was arrested.
• Walmart, 1133 N. Emerson Ave: Police responded at 8:16 p.m. Tuesday to a report of theft.
• Greenwood Park Mall, 1251 N. U.S. 31: A woman reported at 6:08 p.m. Wednesday that someone stole her wallet out of her purse while she was trying on clothing.
• Residential entry
• 600 block of Woodale Terrace: Police responded at 1:09 p.m. Tuesday to a report of residential entry.
• Johnson County
• Johnson County Sheriff’s Office, 1091 Hospital Road, Franklin: A man reported at 2:32 p.m. Wednesday that his gun was missing.
• Criminal mischief
• 1100 block of South Runyon Road, Greenwood: A woman reported at 4:43 p.m. Wednesday that someone threw a water bottle at her vehicle.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Ryan Brent Feeback, 36, 5880 Mason Court, Martinsville; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $4,800 bond.
• Jared R. Sanders, 24, 3259 N. County Road 525E, Franklin; arrested on a charge of possession of a controlled substance; held on $6,000 bond.
• Shane Michael Green, 23, 2003 Lilac Lane, Apt. C, Aurora, Ill.; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Kaylan Amber Coffey, 21, 693 Metaire Drive, Apt. C, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of violation of probation; held without bond.
• Courtney Jean Gurley, 35, 328 Farmhouse Lane, Apt., D, Greenwood; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• John W. Terhune, 41, 850 Bethel Ave., Beech Grove; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held on $6,000 bond.
• The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Thomas A. Wyss, 58, 1558 Pebble Beach Drive, Franklin; released on $1,000 bond.
• Jim Ray Parton, 54, 511 W. Madison St., Franklin; held on $2,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.