Follow The Republic:
• Criminal mischief
• 1600 block of Francis Street: A woman reported at 12:53 a.m. Sunday that someone shot out the back window of her vehicle.
• 2000 block of East Benjamin Street: A man reported at 5:31 p.m. Sunday that someone damaged his vehicle by peeling the paint.
• 1500 block of Pebble Creek Drive: A woman reported at 12:12 p.m. Sunday that an acquaintance pushed her down. He was arrested.
• 300 block of West Jefferson Street: A woman reported at 5:17 a.m. Friday that someone hit her face and stole her wallet.
• Property-damage accident
• 2 p.m. Thursday — 2100 block of North Morton Street.
• Personal-injury accident
• 5:18 p.m. Friday — 1700 block of North Main Street: Debra J. McClanahan, 56, Franklin. Passenger Danny C. Flores, 19, Franklin, reported pain in the hip or upper leg.
• Johnson County
• Criminal mischief
• 4600 block of Old Smith Valley Road: A woman reported at 9:56 a.m. Saturday that someone put nails on her driveway, causing the vehicle tires to deflate.
• 1700 block of North County Road 175W: A man reported at 9:12 a.m. Sunday that someone has been driving through his yard, damaging it.
• Indian Springs Golf Course, 6721 S. County Road 200W: An employee reported at 3:53 p.m. Sunday that someone drove onto the course, causing damage.
• 700 block of Woodcreek Court: A man reported at 11:22 a.m. Sunday that someone walked into his garage and stole a leaf blower.
• 600 block of West County Road 750S: A woman reported at 5:31 p.m. Saturday that two acquaintances hit and punched her.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Travis Davis Fuller, 32, 1510 Pebble Beach Drive, Franklin; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; held without bond.
• Richard J. Lemay, 43, 501 N. DeQuincy St., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
• Stacey Lynn Ditchley, 33, 52 W. Main St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• David Lee Carter, 40, 107 Franklin St., Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of habitual traffic violations; released on $3,000 bond.
• Emmalee Dawn Campbell, 19, 506 S. Main St., Edinburgh; arrested on charges of burglary and theft or receiving stolen property; held on $46,000 bond.
• Beth Anne Hoffman, 27, 502 Lincoln St., Apt. 2, Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• Devin Wayne Streeval, 26, 502 N. Lincoln St., Apt. 2, Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of maintaining a common nuisance; released on $4,000 bond.
• Dawn Rene Amick, 42, 271 W. Warford Ave., Nineveh; arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $2,000 bond.
• Robert Preston Shendler, 33, 564 S. Bosart Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on an out-of-county warrant and a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held without bond.
• Douglas E. Williams, 41, 291 Weald St., Whiteland; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $500 bond.
• Kevin Dean Ratz, 23, 5603 Hill Rise Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held on $500 bond.
• Blaine Dillinger, 23, 1290 Mayapple Drive, Brownsburg; arrested on charges of battery and sexual misconduct with a minor; held on $21,000 bond.
• David E. Steinwachs, 24, 4002 Molden Lane, Apt. B, Beech Grove; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held on $500 bond.
• The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Reba L. Moore, 31, 195 Declaration Drive, Greenwood; released on $1,000 bond.
• Malkit S. Sandhu, 52, 3034 Limber Pine Drive, Whiteland; held on $1,166.50 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.