Follow The Republic:
• First block of Patterson Street: Police responded at 4:36 p.m. Sunday to a report of burglary. A woman was arrested.
• Kohl’s, 50 Fry Road: Police responded at 7:10 p.m. Monday to a report of theft; two girls were arrested for theft and released to a parent.
• Ashley Furniture, 733 Loews Blvd.: Police responded at 5:28 p.m. Sunday to a report of theft.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Michael A. Vaught, 32, 246 Old Trail Court, Bargersville; arrested for probation revocation; released on $12,000 bond.
• Mark Anthony Lane, 51, 1621 S. Jay St., Elwood; arrested for probation revocation; held on $500 bond.
• Allison Megan Clark, 19, 2065 Bridlewood Drive, Franklin; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court and on a charge of possession, consumption or transportation of alcohol by a minor; held without bond.
• Anthony W. Davis, 51, 2753 S. Lockburn St., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of public indecency and possession of a controlled substance; held on $4,000 bond.
• Kathryn Marie Kronmiller, 33, 3403 Montgomery Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of dealing in cocaine or narcotics; held on $50,000 bond.
• David Lee Snider, 57, Dale Run, No. 2012, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $1,500 bond.
• Joshua P. Cruse, 34, 647 Hickory Pine Drive, New Whiteland; arrested on charges of battery, domestic battery and battery by body waste; held on $7,000 bond.
• Tyler Michael Smith, 22, 1199 E. Hospital Road, Lot 148, Franklin; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $1,000 bond.
• Christopher Chad Stoute, 33, 7575 W. Rose Creek Drive, Bloomington; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $1,000 bond.
• Alexander Royce Moore, 19, 7635 Chris Anne Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Clifford L. McCrory, 23, 5005 W. Vermont St., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $500 bond.
• The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Thomas Lee Bowers, 37, 738 S. Home Ave., Franklin; released on $1,000 bond.
• Ashley Ann Hann, 28, 1299 Beacon Pointe Drive, Apt. A, Greenwood; held on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.