Follow The Republic:
• 700 block of Johnson Avenue: A woman reported at 11:14 p.m. Tuesday that an acquaintance punched her in the head.
• Personal-injury accident
• 8:15 a.m. Tuesday — Commerce Drive and U.S. 31: Deborah Stinson, 56, Franklin, and Keith Osborne, 31, Franklin. Osborne reported minor bleeding to his hip or upper leg.
• Property-damage accident
• 7:45 a.m. Tuesday — U.S. 31 and Hospital Road
• 2100 block of Southtech Drive: Police responded at 9:16 a.m. Monday to a report of vehicle theft.
• 1600 block of Westwood Street: Police responded at 11:09 a.m. Monday to a report of theft.
• Von Maur, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 3:14 p.m. Monday to a report of theft. A man was arrested.
• 900 block of East County Line Road: Police responded at 7:56 p.m. Monday to a report of theft from a vehicle.
• Aldi, 1595 U.S. 31 South: Police responded at 11:26 a.m. to a theft of a wallet from a grocery cart.
• Taco Bell, 801 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 5:33 p.m. Tuesday to a report of a stolen phone.
• Property-damage accident
• 4:20 p.m. Monday — Maple Grove Drive and Emerson Avenue
• 4:44 p.m. Monday — Main Street and Averitt Road
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Amber Renea Williamson, 32, 4316 Forest Hills Court, Apt. 100D,
• Nashville; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; released on $1,000 bond.
• Brian Anthony West, 33, 3095 VBL Estates, Unit F13, Greencastle; arrested on a charge of nonsupport of a child; held on $3,000 bond.
• Gregory A. Hearl, 42, 5 Tilmor Drive, New Whiteland; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• Donald J. Young, 26, 273 Georgetown Road, Greenwood; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $500 bond.
• James M. Stewart, 23, 1089 Meadowview Court, Franklin; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $100 bond.
• Joseph A. Kerns, 33, Campbellsville, Ky.; arrested on a charge of nonsupport of a child; held on $8,000 bond.
• Daniel Lee Gilley, 36, 501 S. Morton St., Room 103, Franklin; arrested on a charge of invasion of privacy; released on $2,000 bond.
• Adam McClellan Bailey, 33, 8601 Rahke Road, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of possession of a restricted syringe and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $4,000 bond.
• Thomas L. Sefton, 69, 5531 Yucatan Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• The following people recently were arrested on charges of operating while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Lauren Michelle Ahlbrand, 29, 1455 Lavender Lane, Greenwood; held on $3,000 bond.
• Kevin L. Gregory, 53, 8287 N. State Road 135, Morgantown; held on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.