Follow The Republic:
• 400 block of East Adams Street: A man reported at 12:20 p.m. Sunday that someone entered his vehicle and stole change.
• 300 block of West Jefferson Street: A woman reported at 11:19 a.m. Saturday that an acquaintance punched her in the face multiple times.
• Personal-injury accidents
• 3:45 p.m. Sunday — 1500 block of North Morton Street: Charles O. Moats, 20, Streetsboro, and Tonya L. Bowers, 43, Franklin. Bowers reported back pain.
• 6:33 a.m. Friday — U.S. 31 and Hospital Road: Matthew S. Kapp. 33, Morgantown, and Joseph R. Stern, 42, Franklin. Kapp reported neck pain.
• Property-damage accidents
• 4:53 p.m. Sunday — Water and King streets
• 10:42 a.m. Sunday — Interstate 65 at the 90-mile marker
• 5:45 p.m. Friday — U.S. 31 and Earlywood Drive
• 11:33 a.m. Friday — U.S. 31 and Westview Drive
• 11:49 a.m. Friday — 1800 block of North Morton Street
• Kohl’s, 550 Fry Road: Police responded at 4:50 p.m. Sunday to a report of theft.
• Criminal mischief
• 2400 block of Longleaf Drive: Police responded at 6:49 p.m. Sunday to a report that a house had eggs thrown at it.
• Residential entry
• 100 block of Plymouth Rock Court: Police responded at 7:11 p.m. Sunday to a report of residential entry.
• Johnson County
• 900 block of East Drybread Lane, Nineveh: A man reported at 10:39 a.m. Sunday that someone entered his home and stole a pistol, collectible coins, headphones, a tablet computer, $4,000 in cash, roofing nailer, safe, laptop computer and a clock.
• 3500 block of U.S. 31 South, Franklin: A man reported at 4:02 p.m. Sunday that his mo-ped was stolen.
• 2700 block of East County Road 500N: A man reported at 8:52 p.m. Sunday that his cellphone was
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Renan Rivera, 33, 7023 N. Blue River Road, Arlington; arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license; held on $1,000 bond.
• Dillon J. Hoover, 26, 1919 Albany St., Beech Grove; arrested on charges of theft and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $4,000 bond.
• Javier Zarate-Mendez, 33, 10202 Legal Tender Road, Lot 55, Elizabethtown; arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license; held without bond.
• Whittney K. Burns, 32, 1530 N. Sherman Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of theft or receiving stolen property; released on $3,000 bond.
• Olivia Gaylle Zapp, 21, 26 E. Sumner Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of theft; released on $6,000 bond.
• Brianna D. Plummer, 22, 508 King St., Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct; released on $1,000 bond.
• Thomas Wesley Cotten, 33, 4515 N. State Road 135, Bargersville; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Garrett Christian Tyler Warner, 19, 3816 S. Smokey Row Road, Greenwood; arrested on charges of legend drug deception, theft or receiving stolen property, unlawful entry of a motor vehicle and possession of a controlled substance; held on $42,000 bond.
• Kevin Eugene Basham, 34, 340 S. Gale St., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of contempt of court and nonsupport of a child; held on $10,500 bond.
• Erica L. Franklin, 37, 7038 Harness Lakes Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Blake Andrew Farley, 22, 1180 Plymouth Rock Way, Greenwood; arrested on charges of false reporting or informing, resisting an officer and possession of paraphernalia; held on $9,000 bond.
• The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated:
• Kenneth Eugene Van Hoy, 41, 8625 Morgantown Road, Indianapolis; also arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; held on $4,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.