Follow The Republic:
• Attempted crime
• 700 block of Johnson Avenue: Police responded at 11:03 p.m. Monday to a report of someone trying to steal an air conditioner from a house. Wires were cut around the unit.
• 300 block of East Monroe Street: Police responded at 11:59 a.m. Monday to a report of a dispute about property. No serious injuries were reported.
• 2801 N. Morton St.: Police received a report at 11:29 a.m. Monday of domestic battery. A woman reported being punched in the face and choked. According to the report, she had a black eye that was swollen shut and provided officers copies of paperwork from an emergency room visit. A man was arrested on charges of domestic battery and strangulation.
• 700 block of North Forsythe Street: Police responded at 8:02 p.m. Saturday to a report of a fight.
• 2000 block of Cedar Lane: Police responded at 5:19 p.m. Friday to a report of a man and a woman fighting. No major injuries were reported.
• 1100 block of Ebony Lane: Police responded at 4:32 p.m. Friday to a report of a boy being hit in the mouth by another child on a school bus.
• Criminal mischief
• Big Lots, 1538 N. Morton St.: Police responded at 1:42 p.m. Sunday to a report of someone possibly driving a shopping cart into a car, causing scratches to the exterior.
• Personal-injury accidents
• 12:31 p.m. Saturday — U.S. 31 and Mallory Parkway: Jessica R. Ruble, 34, Franklin; Susan J. Bott, 40, Whiteland, reported pain.
• 11:12 a.m. Saturday — U.S. 31 and Lemley St.: Martin A. Murphy, 52, Indianapolis; Annice E. Garrett, 70, Franklin, reported minor bleeding on an elbow or lower arm; Jakie S. Garrett, 79, Franklin, reported an abrasion on a lower arm or elbow.
• Property-damage accidents
• 11:06 a.m. Sunday — U.S. 31 and Mallory Parkway
• 8:25 p.m. Saturday — Hurricane Road and Amy Lane
• 12:59 p.m. Saturday — 2125 N. Morton St.
• 10:54 a.m. Friday — 2018 Cedar Lane
• Johnson County
• Criminal mischief
• 6500 block of U.S. 31 North, Whiteland: Police responded at 1:19 p.m. Monday to a report of a window broken with a metal pulley at a house.
• Tameka Woods Golf Course, 4849 S. County Road 450W: Police responded at 11:43 a.m. Monday to a report of vandalized golf carts and greens. Damage was estimated at $2,500.
• 5200 block of Comet Drive: Police responded at 9:02 a.m. Monday to a report of ketchup smeared all over the interior and exterior of vehicles and an outdoors chair.
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Christopher Joseph Jackson, 21, 5428 Margate Road, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of invasion of privacy; held without bond.
• Julio Santos-Cortes, 27, 3512 Scarlet Oak Court, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license; held on $1,000 bond.
• John Wesley Ramey, 45, 500 W. King St., Franklin; arrested on charges of domestic battery and strangulation; released on $4,000 bond.
• Shawn G. Brown, 44, 8615 S. Ayers Drive, Nineveh; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; released on $1,000 bond.
• Joseph Ray Beauchamp, 35, 57 14th St., Franklin; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Jeffrey David Hemmer, 52, 5671 Gainesway Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Trevor Lee Taylor, 22, 608 High School Drive, Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; held on $3,000 bond.
• Juan M. Perez, 40, 144 Diplomat Court, Apt. 9, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Jeremy Lee Giddens, 34, 1927 Hurley St., Greenwood; arrested on charges of domestic battery and disorderly conduct; held without bond.
• Todd Dwayne Bowles, 22, 4890 N. County Road 400W, Bargersville; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $1,285 bond.
• The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Marshall Wayne Ash, 28, 1123 Rockwell Drive, Greenwood; also arrested on a charge of battery; released on $2,000 bond.
• William A. Love, 37, 2916 W. Banta Road, Indianapolis; held on $3,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.