Follow The Republic:
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Scott Allen Litten, 43, 1309 W. Second St., Anderson; arrested on a charge of sexual battery; held on $3,000 bond.
• Lynn M. Williams, 54, 2184 Meadow Glen Blvd., Franklin; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $100 bond.
• Joshua Clay Roberts, 26, 106 Lee Court, New Whiteland; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $1,150 bond.
• Nicholas D. Meece, 26, 7329 S. East St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a
• previous conviction and on a Morgan County warrant; held without bond.
• Gary Lee Smock, 36, 8129 Red Barn Court, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of false reporting or informing; held on $5,000 bond.
• Seth E. Sabo, 18, 1142 Devonshire Drive West, Apt. J, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of battery; held on $1,000 bond.
• Justin Dwain Butterfield, 20, 2548 S. Emerson Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; held without bond.
• Jessica Daleen Logan, 21, 7905 Inverness Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of criminal mischief and public intoxication; held on $2,000 bond.
• Chad Eric Dodson, 34, 92 Churchill Drive, Mooresville; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $1,000 bond.
• Jesse O’Dale Baggett, 21, 400 S. County Road 600W, Shelbyville; arrested on charges of burglary, theft or receiving stolen property and possession of paraphernalia; held on $12,000 bond.
• Jordan D. Johnson, 19, 715 N. Grant St., Lebanon; arrested on charges of battery and residential entry; held on $4,000 bond.
• The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Pius Ni Ceu, 40, 541 Hope Ave., Waterloo, Iowa; held on $1,000 bond.
• Jeffery Charles Witcher, 37, 179 Suncrest Drive, Greenwood; held on $1,000 bond.
• Brenten M. Ludlow, 38, 724 Tranquil Trail, Greenwood; held on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.