Follow The Republic:
• 3900 block of Pebble Beach Drive: Police responded at 5:48 a.m. Friday to a report of domestic battery.
• Family Video, 155 N. Morton St.: Police responded at 5:01 a.m. Friday to a report of burglary. A front door was smashed, and several cash drawers had been pulled out, but there was no money in them.
• Domestic disturbance
• 700 block of Walnut Street: Police responded at 7:48 a.m. Thursday to a report of domestic battery. According to the report, a man battered women in the presence of two young children. The man was arrested on charges of domestic battery and mischief, as well as possession of marijuana.
• CVS, 11 N. Morton St.: Police responded at 4:38 p.m. Thursday to a report of fraud.
• Franklin Auto Sales, 2150 N. Morton St.: Police responded at 8:28 a.m. Thursday to a report of stolen patio furniture and a lawn mower taken from the business.
• Property-damage accidents
• 4:12 p.m. Thursday — U.S. 31 and Lemley Street
• 1:01 p.m. Thursday — Lynhurst Avenue and Circle Drive
• 10:54 a.m. Thursday — Alley off West Jefferson Street
• 900 block of West Smith Valley Road: Police responded at 5:31 p.m. Thursday to a report of burglary.
• Criminal mischief
• Stein Mart, 1011 N. State Road 135: Police responded at 12:40 p.m. Thursday to a report of criminal mischief to a vehicle.
• 500 block of East County Line Road: Police responded at 12:10 p.m. Thursday to a report of a side window on a vehicle broken out. Damage was approximated at $700.
• 300 block of Marlin Drive: Police responded at 5:03 p.m. Thursday to a report of stolen credit cards.
• Crazy Eight, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 3:48 p.m. Thursday to a report of an employee chasing someone out of the store who’d attempted to steal.
• Stein Mart, 1011 N. State Road 135: Police responded at 12:58 p.m. Thursday to a report of theft from a vehicle.
• Property-damage accidents
• 7:35 p.m. Thursday — 895 N. State Road 135
• 2:20 p.m. Wednesday — State Road 135 and Olive Branch Road
• 6:08 p.m. Wednesday — Main Street and Meadowview Lane
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Nicholas Mark Smith, 20, 898 Young St., Franklin; arrested on charges of domestic battery, criminal mischief and possession of marijuana; held on $5,000 bond.
• Danny Mareka Graham, 40, 201 Daniel Ave., Battleboro, N.C.; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $1,200 bond.
• Lashaunda M. Harris, 31, 6137 E. 13th St., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $550 bond.
• Reba June Glenn, 29, 3333 S. Lynhurst Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of bond forfeiture; held without bond.
• Kyle James Franklin, 22, 2620 Grand Fir Drive, Greenwood; arrested for probation revocation; held without bond.
• Brandon James Ragsdale, 29, 1117 E. Main St., Room 417, Red Carpet Inn, Greenwood; arrested on charges of contempt of court and failing to register as a sex offender; held on $6,624 bond.
• Darrin Dwayne Dowlen, 48, 2157 Village Crossing Drive East, Apt. E, Greenwood; arrested on a Marion County warrant; held without bond.
• The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Derek M. Conrad, 23, 3156 Clary Crossing, Apt. B, Greenwood; released on $1,000 bond.
• Rachel Kay Davis, 21, 1706 Sunset Ridge Parkway, Beech Grove; also arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and leaving the scene of an accident; held on $3,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.