Follow The Republic:
• 1200 block of North Lakeview Circle: A woman reported at 8:39 a.m. Sunday that someone stole a stereo out of her vehicle.
• Property-damage accident
• 5:30 a.m. Monday — State Road 44
• 6 p.m. Sunday — U.S. 31 and Main Street.
• Personal-injury accidents
• 3:10 p.m. Friday — Jefferson Street and Drake Road: Dustin H. Weaver, 18, Bargersville; and Leslie Wilson, 62, Franklin. Wilson reported chest pain.
• 11:20 a.m. Friday — U.S. 31 and Lancer Drive: Amanda S. Zweck, 33, Indianapolis.
• 8:24 a.m. Friday — U.S. 31 and Jefferson Street: Brenda S. Stephenson, 70, Franklin; Joan Shellenberger, 75, Franklin; and Gabriel S. Huddleston, Franklin. Stephenson reported knee, lower leg or foot pain.
• 900 block of Kings Mill Road: Police responded at 9:45 a.m. Monday to a report of theft of a wheelchair.
• First block of Snowflake Circle: Police responded at 11:59 a.m. Sunday to a report of theft.
• 300 block of Camby Street: Police responded at 5:50 p.m. Sunday to a report of burglary.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Jason Charles Twombly, 18, 1243 Easy St., Greenwood; arrested on charges of theft or receiving stolen property and assisting a criminal; held on $6,000 bond.
• Deanna M. Maxwell, 19, 7825 Sagebrush Drive, Port Richey, Fla.; arrested on a charge of battery; held on $1,000 bond.
• Sarah Jean Earley, 25, 6510 Watson Road, Mooresville; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $1,000 bond.
• Fredrick L. Davis, 24, 5217 Madison Ave., Lot 8, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of false reporting or informing and driving without ever receiving a license; held on $2,000 bond.
• Ty Anthony Van Ness, 20, 1072 Cherryfield Lane, Greenwood; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $1,500 bond.
• DaVaughn Larenz Nibbs, 21, 4007 Stratford Court, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; released on $1,000 bond.
• Albert E. Gough, 49, 531 S. Sawmill Road, Whiteland; arrested on a charge of stalking; held on $3,000 bond.
• The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• James L. Showecker, 36, 1921 S. Meridian St., Greenwood; also arrested on a charge of reckless driving; held on $3,000 bond.
• Joshua L. Marksberry, 31, 720 Cynthia Lane, Whiteland; also arrested on a charge of habitual traffic violation; held on $5,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.