Follow The Republic:
• Personal-injury accidents
• 7:04 p.m. Monday — 2600 block of Cumberland Drive: Michael Petrole, 17, Franklin, reported minor head bleeding.
• 3:29 p.m. Monday — U.S. 31 and Earlywood Drive: Cecilia A. Garvin, 67, Greenwood; Octavio Gonzalez, 17, Greenwood, reported an abrasion on a lower elbow or arm.
• Property-damage accident
• 4:45 p.m. Monday — U.S. 31 and Westview Drive
• 1000 block of Ventura Court: Police responded at 5:38 a.m. Tuesday to a report of theft of a vehicle.
• 100 block of North Meridian Street: Police responded at 6:41 p.m. Monday to a report of vehicle theft.
• 1500 block of Harrison Drive: Police responded at 6:39 p.m. Monday to a report of theft.
• Greenwood Park Mall parking lot, 1251 N. U.S. 31: Police responded at 6:25 p.m. Monday to a report of theft from a vehicle.
• First block of West Main Street: Police responded at 5:51 p.m. Monday to a report of a stolen tablet computer.
• 900 block of Fry Road: Police responded at 10:06 a.m. Monday to a report of theft.
• Walmart, 1133 N. Emerson Ave.: Police responded at 9:09 a.m. Monday to a report of a stolen purse.
• Property-damage accidents
• 2 p.m. Sunday — Meadowview Lane and Brushwood Way
• 12:49 p.m. Saturday — Fairview Road and Pleasantview Boulevard
• 5:45 p.m. Friday — Legacy Boulevard and Main Street
• 4:23 p.m. Friday — Smith Valley Road and Library Park Drive
• 4:05 p.m. Friday — Smith Valley Road and Poplar Drive
• 8:48 a.m. Friday — State Road 135 and Demaree Road
• 7:06 a.m. Friday — State Road 135 and Smokey Row Road
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Tamara M. Ford, 19, 14 Eastridge Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving without a license without ever receiving one; held on $1,000 bond.
• Lisa L. Johnson, 42, 1322 Countryside Drive, Greenwood; arrested for probation revocation; held without bond.
• Benjamin Tarplee, 21, 298 Lake Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of pointing a firearm; held on $1,000 bond.
• Justin M. Witt, 31, 4304 Declaration Drive, Apt. C, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of robbery; held on $20,000 bond.
• Sharla M. Harris, 29, 2247 Churchman Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of robbery; held on $8,000 bond.
• Jerry R. Dunkerson, 26, 17433 Randolph St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of robbery; held on $8,000 bond.
• Kevin Michael Stitt, 30, 723 California St., Columbus; arrested on charges of resisting an officer and disorderly conduct; released on $4,000 bond.
• Shawn M. Evard, 42, 13500 N. U.S. 31, Lot 209, Edinburgh; arrested on a warrant for failing to appear in court; held without bond.
• Heather M. Belden, 29, 665 N. Main St., Franklin; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a prior conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Katherine Ann Mestrovich, 23, 5529 Ashview Drive, Apt. A, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failing to appear in court; held on $350 bond.
• Angelito Fernando-Car Mercado, 35, 401 N. Main St., Apt. 6A, Franklin; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended; held on $1,000 bond.
• Philip Kyle Clark, 19, 390 S. Home Ave., Apt. A2, Franklin; arrested on a charge of possession of paraphernalia; released on $1,000 bond.
• William J. McKee, 40, Brady Center halfway house, homeless, Louisville, Ky.; arrested on an out-of-state warrant; and on charges of theft or receiving stolen property, auto theft and resisting an officer; held without bond.
• Richard Bradley Scott Gillum, 29, 1829 Wood Haven Court, Greenwood; arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia; held on $2,000 bond.
• Jesse L. Hendrickson, 23, 8849 S. Slevins Drive, Nineveh; arrested on a charge of leaving the scene of an accident; released on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.