Follow The Republic:
• 1200 block of East Adams Drive: A woman reported at 1:35 p.m. Sunday that someone broke into her home and stole a laptop.
• Personal-injury accident
• 2:52 p.m. Friday — Westview Drive and U.S. 31: Carolyn Moan, 71, Franklin; and Kate White, 26, Franklin. White reported head pain.
• Property-damage accidents
• 12:30 p.m. Saturday — U.S. 31 and Earlywood Drive
• 8:26 p.m. Saturday — Graham Road and Johnson Avenue
• 6:03 p.m. Friday — U.S. 31 and Branigin Road
• Olive Garden parking lot, 1274 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 12:22 p.m. Sunday to a report of a damaged window on a car parked at the restaurant.
• Orchard Golf Center, 251 N. State Road 135: Police responded at 7:21 p.m. Sunday to a report of a broken car window and a missing purse.
• Johnson County
• 700 block of Preakness Drive: A man reported at 7:27 a.m. Monday that someone broke into his vehicle and stole a digital navigation system and some audio cables.
• 4700 block of Walker Street: A woman reported at 7:33 a.m. Monday that someone stole her husband’s vehicle by stealing the spare keys from her car.
• 7200 block of West Stones Crossing Road: A woman reported at 5:50 p.m. Sunday that an acquaintance broke a restraining order by coming into her home.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Steven E. Laymon, 31, 422 E. Pearl St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of invasion of privacy; held without bond.
• Whitney Nicole Smith, 23, 3464 Mary Holmes Drive, Trafalgar; arrested on charges of possession of a syringe and possession of a controlled substance; released on $6,000 bond.
• David Allen Meyer, 37, 6750 W. 15th St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of possession of a syringe, possession of cocaine, narcotics or methamphetamine and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $7,000 bond.
• Scott Daniel Perdue, 31, 1092 Mission Hills Drive, Apt. C, Greenwood; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $100,000 bond.
• Holly M. Morgan, 29, 5451 Julian Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• Michael Benjamin Rex Mills, 29, 3420 Pearcrest Way, Greenwood; arrested on charges of residential entry, intimidation and possession of marijuana; held on $5,000 bond.
• The following person recently was arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Robert Wendell Flake, 46, 133 Oliver Ave., Franklin; also arrested on a charge of leaving the scene of a property-
• damage accident; held on $2,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.