Follow The Republic:
• 2000 block of Cedar Lane: A woman reported at 6:02 a.m. Monday that someone broke into her vehicle and stole her purse.
• Criminal mischief
• 600 block of Walnut Street: A man reported at 4:20 p.m. Sunday that someone slashed the tires on his daughter’s vehicle.
• Property-damage accident
• 2:30 p.m. Friday — Brookhaven and Olympia drives
• Personal-injury accident
• 2:22 p.m. Saturday — U.S. 31 and Schoolhouse Road: Bridget L. Duffer, 20, Franklin, reported hip or upper leg pain.
• Johnson County
• Personal-injury accident
• 9:34 a.m. Saturday — Fairview and Bluff roads: Arnold T. Mitchell, 41, Indianapolis, and Jennifer L. Williams, 33, Greenwood. Mitchell reported facial scrapes. Williams reported shoulder or upper arm pain.
• 300 N. Bluff Road: A man reported at 12:57 p.m. Monday that someone stole his vehicle.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Peter Eric Silvola, 42, 4903 Welton St., Greenwood; arrested on charges of failure to provide proof of financial responsibility and habitual traffic violation; released on $4,000 bond
• Eric C. Kinnett, 36, 882 S. State St., North Vernon; arrested on a Dearborn County warrant; held without bond.
• Sara Deana Dachtler, 37, 1127 Franklin Place Court, Franklin; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; released on $2,000 bond.
• Amparo Neomi Torres, 35, 830 Shelbys Crest, Shelbyville; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Jonathan A. Straine, 37, 1149 Devonshire Drive West, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of invasion of privacy; released on $1,000 bond.
• Carlos Israel Ramirez Leal, 28, 7802 Dogwood Drive, Apt. C, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license; held on $1,000 bond.
• Janelle K. Seconds, 21, 395 Second St., Franklin; arrested on charges of battery and possession of paraphernalia; held on $2,000 bond.
• Trahern K. Jasper, 44, 1170 Stonehedge Drive East, Apt. C, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; held without bond.
• Kimberly Marie Dailey, 38, 2917 Randal Court, Columbus; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• Daniel James Martin, 20, 1265 N. County Road 400W, Bargersville; arrested on a charge of battery; released on $8,000 bond.
• Clarence E. Mobley, 41, 1263 Joy Court, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Kelly Jordan Byrnes, 29, 950 Timber Creek Lane, Greenwood; held on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.