Follow The Republic:
• Criminal mischief
• 1600 block of Lochry Road: A man reported at 12:11 p.m. Sunday that his car was scratched.
• 900 block of Home Avenue: A woman reported at 3:02 p.m. Sunday that someone stole a digital navigation system from her husband’s work van.
• Johnson County
• Criminal mischief
• 2900 block of Bloomsbury South: A man reported at 7:54 p.m. Sunday that someone moved the lid of his grill and damaged an outdoor stool.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Chamar N. Folson, 36, 2823 E. Michigan Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $300 bond.
• Francisco Gonzalez Palacios, 28, 514 S. Warman Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Angel Vargas De La Cruz, 33, 6002 Gateway Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Michael K. Stancombe, 47, 665 E. State Road 252, Franklin; arrested on charges of domestic battery, residential entry and interference in reporting a crime; held on $5,000 bond.
• Jeffery Dean Spencer, 32, 1028 Eastlawn Drive, New Whiteland; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court, a Marion County warrant and a charge of habitual traffic violation; held without bond.
• Kamon Edward Herald, 19, 1980 Lakeside Drive, Apt. E, Franklin; arrested on charges of possession of paraphernalia and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $2,000 bond.
• Robin Victoria Earls, 21, 2248 W. County Road 750S, Trafalgar; arrested on a Jay County warrant; held without bond.
• Nicholas Mitchell Perry, 18, 401 Mound St., Washington; arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance and driving without ever receiving a license; held on $14,000 bond.
• Breanna Nichole Wix, 19, 6336 W. Ralston Road, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of public intoxication; held on $2,000 bond.
• Gary James Davis, 23, 240 Leeds Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of probation revocation and contempt of court; held on $1,700 bond.
• Tara Marie Mitchell, 28, 52 Hadley St., Mooresville; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $165 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.