Follow The Republic:
• 200 block of West Street: A woman reported at 4:09 p.m. Sunday that an acquaintance kicked her side.
• 1700 block of Younce Street: A man reported at 12:55 p.m. Sunday that someone stole his lawnmower.
• 1700 block of Younce Street: A man reported at 4:37 p.m. Sunday that someone entered his car and stole his wallet.
• Property-damage accidents
• 4:22 p.m. Sunday — 1100 block of North Morton Street.
• 12:32 p.m. Saturday — 300 block of Branigin Boulevard.
• 12:31 p.m. Saturday — U.S. 31 and Schoolhouse Road.
• 11:03 a.m. Friday — 2200 block of North Morton Street.
• Criminal mischief
• 600 block of Carol Drive: Police responded at 10:08 p.m. Sunday to a report of criminal mischief.
• 1100 block of Galaxie Drive: Police responded at 11:57 a.m. Sunday to a report of theft from a vehicle.
• Walmart, 1133 N. Emerson Ave.: Police responded at 6:04 p.m. Sunday to a report of theft. A man was arrested on a charge of theft.
• Johnson County
• 8000 block of Nineveh Road: A woman reported at 1:37 p.m. Saturday that someone entered her storage unit and stole molds, kitchen appliances and horse-raising equipment.
• 3400 block of East County Road 400N: A man reported at 2:13 p.m. Sunday that someone entered his father-in-law’s residence and stole car batteries, copper wire, flashlights and tools.
• 700 block of Macalpin Street: A man reported at 8:21 p.m. Sunday that a relative punched him in the face.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Andrew Joseph Traylor, 28, 489 Boonesboro Road, Greenwood;
• arrested on a charge of theft or receiving stolen property; held on $6,000 bond.
• Rachel L. Helbling, 41, 3350 W. Baltimore Woodland North Drive, Monrovia; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $1,000 bond.
• Phil M. Markey, 54, 5845 Timber Lake Blvd., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• Richard Francis Kasper, 43, 7809 Bryden Drive, Fishers; arrested on a charge of theft; released on $3,000 bond.
• Lawrence Andrew Turnbloom, 18, 608 Memorial Drive, Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license; released on $1,000 bond.
• Paul B. Kincer, 53, 680 Wood Dale Terrace, Apt. 18, Greenwood; arrested on charges of public indecency, possession of marijuana and reckless possession of paraphernalia; held on $5,000 bond.
• Dylan C. Whittemore, 18, 359 Palmer Lane, Apt. C, Greenwood; arrested on charges of battery, resisting an officer, intimidation and possession, consumption or transportation of alcohol by a minor; held on $4,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.