Follow The Republic:
• Criminal mischief
• Province Park, 300 Branigin Blvd.: Police responded at 9:32 p.m. Monday to a report of a vandalized gazebo.
• 100 block of Jackson Street: Police responded at 10:35 a.m. Monday to a report of several property damage incidents, including slashed tires, stolen solar lights and broken Christmas decorations in a yard.
• Walmart, 2125 N. U.S. 31: Police responded at 5:52 p.m. Monday to a report of a shoplifter.
• Property-damage accident
• 6:15 p.m. Monday — 900 N. U.S. 31
• 1600 block of Blue Grass Parkway: Police responded at 10:16 p.m. Sunday to a report of domestic battery. Purushottam Pawar was arrested on a charge of domestic battery.
• 300 block of South Madison Avenue: Police responded at 12:56 p.m. Sunday to a report of an attempted break-in at a business.
• 1500 Stonehedge Court: Police responded at 10:30 a.m. Sunday to a report of burglary.
• 700 block of Fireside Drive: Police responded at 9:44 a.m. Sunday to a report of a 9-year-old setting off fireworks to see if anyone comes to the door and afterward checks to see if it’s locked if no one comes out, according to the report.
• Criminal mischief
• 300 block of North Brewer Street: Police responded at 11:19 a.m. Sunday to a report of Christmas decorations kicked over and slightly damaged.
• Johnson County
• Johnson County Jail, 1091 Hospital Road, Franklin: Police responded at 9 p.m. Monday to a report of disorderly conduct and battery. Two inmates were found fighting.
• Drug Investigation
• Job Corps, 3008 Hospital Road, Edinburgh: Police responded at 5:13 p.m. Monday to a report of someone in possession of marijuana.
• 7200 block of West County Road 700 South, Morgantown: Police responded at 3:39 p.m. Monday to a report of stolen gas cans.
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Megan Elizabeth Cochran, 29, 453 Hurricane St., Franklin; arrested on a warrant for failing to appear in court; released on $500 bond.
• Timothy L. Gransbury, 53, 184 Hilltop Farms Blvd., New Whiteland; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; released on $3,000 bond.
• Stephanie Lynn Donelli, 35, 121 Pearl St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of identity deception and on warrants for failing to appear in court; held without bond.
• Jacob Chase Payne, 24, 9835 Spearsville Road, Trafalgar; arrested for probation revocation; held without bond.
• Joshua Adam Laccetti, 30, 4076 Fairoaks Drive, Franklin; arrested for violation of community corrections; held without bond.
• Jason M. Studer, 23, 1254 N. Morgantown Road, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of burglary; held on $8,000 bond.
• Deonta Debari Larkins, 21, 3937 Campbell Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; released on $1,000 bond.
• Roberto Garduno, 18, 316 N. Grand Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving without a license without ever receiving one; held on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.