Follow The Republic:
• 700 block of North Main Street: A woman reported at 10:41 a.m. Wednesday that someone entered her vehicle and stole about $7.
• Kohl’s, 415 Mallory Parkway: An employee reported at 1:38 p.m. Wednesday that a woman walked out of the store wearing rings on her fingers that she didn’t pay for. After she was arrested, jail staff discovered that she was wearing T-shirts she had stolen from the store.
• 200 block of Home Avenue: A woman reported at 4:03 p.m. Wednesday that a Halloween decoration was stolen from her yard.
• 700 block of South State Street: A man reported at 1:15 p.m. Wednesday that someone entered his storage shed and stole tools.
• Personal-injury accidents
• 1:35 a.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Lemley Street: Steven J. Strahl, 20, Edinburgh. Passenger Brigette N. Wheeler, 19, Edinburgh, reported abdominal pain.
• 5:40 p.m. Tuesday — Westview Drive and Commons Way: Toni L. Click, 29, Knoxville, Tenn., and Michael L. Demaree, 54, Franklin. Click reported foot pain.
• Property-damage accidents
• 7:35 p.m. Wednesday — Greensburg Road and Fleetwood Lane
• 1:55 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Westview Drive
• 6:40 a.m. Tuesday — U.S. 31 and Westview Drive
• Rugs to Go, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 10:36 a.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
• Journeys, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 4:24 p.m. Wednesday to a report of a stolen cell phone.
• Holiday Inn Express, 1180 Wilson Drive: Police responded at 6:31 a.m. Thursday to a report of hunting equipment missing from a vehicle.
• Johnson County
• 4800 block of Walker Street: A woman reported at 9:51 a.m. Wednesday that someone stole her prescription medication.
• Jail bookings
• The following people were recently arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Heidi Marie Fleener, 31, 5055½ Walcott St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of possession of cocaine, narcotics or methephetamine; held without bond.
• Patrick Lynn Brandt, 42, 647 Red Oak Way, Mooresville; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $300 bond.
• Brittany Leann Hart, 22, 2031 E. Benjamin St., Apt. 3, Franklin; arrested on a charge of theft or receiving stolen property; held on $6,000 bond.
• David W. Shirrell, 31, 1701 S. Meridian St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Kelly G. Helgeson, 26, 3640 W. Smokey Row Road, Bargersville; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; released on $1,000 bond.
• Russell Edwin Sturges, 21, 6622 Cape Neddick Court, Apt. J, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia; released on $4,000 bond.
• Gregory Vail Sizemore, 42, 8434 Bergman Drive, Nineveh; arrested on a charge of domestic battery; released on $3,000 bond.
• The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Brandon Keith Smith, 26, 1160 Barbara Drive, Greenwood; held on $1,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.