Follow The Republic:
• First block of North Morton Street: A man reported at 11:33 p.m. Tuesday the theft of a smartphone.
• Meijer, 150 Marlin Drive: Police responded at 12:42 p.m. Tuesday to a report of theft.
• Walmart, 1133 N. Emerson Ave.: Police responded at 4:57 p.m. Tuesday to a report of theft of $224.68 in merchandise.
• 900 block of Fiesta Drive: Police responded at 5:29 p.m. Tuesday to a report of theft.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Angelia Faith Purlee, 32, 2382 Harness Way, Apt. 24H, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Stefanie M. Kambouris, 30, 2401 Vine St., Unit 7, New Castle; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• Anthony W. Wheeler, 37, 2732 Astro Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a Jackson County warrant; held without bond.
• David John Donelli, 34, 121 E. Pearl St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• Brian M. Brosius, 35, 6489 N. Parker Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on warrants for failure to appear in court; held on $300 bond.
• Jamie L. Asher, 29, 900 E. Albany St., Apt. A1, Beech Grove; arrested on charges of contempt of court and theft; held on $6,689 bond.
• Roger L. Schoolcraft, 58, 7541 S. Nineveh Road, Nineveh; arrested on a charge of battery; released on $2,000 bond.
• James R. Hicks, 48, 275 Perry St., Paragon; arrested on a charge of theft; held on $3,000 bond.
• Joseph Lee Young, 33, 351½ Yandes St., Franklin; arrested on a charge of dealing in methephetamine; held on $20,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.