Follow The Republic:
• Criminal mischief
• 3900 block of Jason Avenue: A man reported at 9:21 a.m. Tuesday that someone spray-painted his vehicle.
• 2000 block of East Benjamin Street: A woman reported at 11:15 a.m. Tuesday that four bottles of prescription medications were missing from her home.
• 600 block of Hurricane Street: A couple reported at 8:39 p.m. Tuesday that they suspected that their son stole headphones and a digital music player and then sold them to another juvenile. The son admitted to taking the items and was arrested.
• Red Roof Inn, 110 Sheek Road: Police responded at 8:05 a.m. Monday to a report of a theft of an all-terrain vehicle from the parking lot.
• 2600 block of Camelot Way: A woman reported at 8:24 a.m. Monday that someone stole earrings from her vehicle.
• Von Maur, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 6:25 p.m. Monday to a report of shoplifters.
• 200 block of East Broadway Street: Police responded at 6:56 p.m. Monday to a report of theft.
• 400 block of Overland Drive: Police responded at 8:50 p.m. Monday to a report of theft of Halloween decorations and cash.
• 3300 block of Limber Pine Drive: Police responded to a theft at 8:55 p.m. Monday.
• K-Mart, 860 U.S. 31 South: Police responded at 9:14 p.m. Monday to a report of theft.
• All In One Auto, 494 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 1:33 p.m. Tuesday to a report of theft.
• 700 block of Commerce Parkway: Police responded at 3:41 p.m. Tuesday to a report of theft of video games.
• 800 block of Jennifer Drive: Police responded at 5:54 a.m. Wednesday to a report of a theft.
• 900 block of St. Charles Place: Police responded at 6:59 a.m. Tuesday to a report of missing change from a vehicle.
• Johnson County
• Criminal mischief
• Johnson County Jail, 1091 Hospital Road, Franklin: Two officers reported at 4:15 a.m. Wednesday that an inmate had shredded his jail-issued mattress sheet.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Jessica R. Nester, 34, 1404 N. Phillips St., Kokomo; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $1,000 bond.
• Robert Gale Spellman, 33, 542 S. Emerson Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on charges of bond forfeiture and invasion of privacy; held without bond.
• Joseph R. Robertson, 19, 1174 Westminster Row, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana; released on $1,000 bond.
• Benson Antonio Burdine, 24, 304 Cardinal Drive, Whiteland; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
• Ariel M. Cox, 20, 5437 Straw Hat Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia; released on $2,000 bond.
• Karl Alexander Davidson, 22, 6226 Monteo Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $514 bond.
• Wade Russell Meisberger, 34, 8413 Oak Park Drive, Apt. C, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of auto theft or receiving stolen parts; held without bond.
• Blake Edward Baxter, 21, 503 S. Walnut St., Edinburgh; arrested on a warrant for probation violation; released on $500 bond.
• Ethan A. Bailey, 45, 616 Memorial Drive, Edinburgh; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $7,500 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.