Follow The Republic:
• 700 block of Commerce Drive: A man reported at 9:15 a.m. Tuesday that someone stole batteries from his boat while it was parked in storage.
• 1800 block of Lochry Road: A woman reported at 11:34 a.m. Tuesday that prescription pills were missing from her home.
• 700 block of Johnson Avenue: A woman reported at 2:38 a.m. Wednesday that a wallet was missing from her home.
• 600 block of Center Street: A man reported at 8:01 p.m. Tuesday that someone stole a spray-paint pump from his property.
• Criminal mischief
• 1900 block of Lakeside Drive: A man reported at 8:07 p.m. Tuesday that someone ransacked his home. Nothing was missing.
• 1700 block of North Morton Street: A woman reported at 8:15 p.m. Tuesday that someone rammed a shopping cart into her vehicle, causing damage.
• Kohl’s, 550 Fry Road: Police responded at 3:16 p.m. Monday to a report of a theft. A juvenile was arrested and released.
• First block of Meridian Street: A woman reported at 3:27 p.m. Monday that someone entered her house and stole food and cigarettes.
• 800 block of Padre Lane: Police responded at 4:09 p.m. Monday to a report of theft of political signs.
• 1000 block of Ventura Court: Police responded at 4:59 p.m. Monday to a report of theft.
• LA Fitness, 540 N. State Road 135: Police responded at 7:15 p.m. Monday to a report of theft of a ring from a locker.
• Criminal mischief
• 600 block of Nicole Drive: Police responded at 10:30 p.m. Monday to a report of criminal mischief.
• Johnson County
• 1600 block of West County Road 600N, Whiteland: A man reported at 12:55 p.m. Tuesday that someone stole a camera.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Benjamin Dalton East, 28, 8856 Slevins Drive, Nineveh; arrested on a charge of violation of community corrections and disorderly conduct; held without bond
• David A. Maple, 35, 1317 S. Webster Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of bond forfeiture; held on $3,000 bond.
• Dustin Allen Murray, 20, 1429 Dowell St., Greenwood; arrested on a charge of dealing in a Schedule I, II or III controlled substance; held on $20,000 bond.
• Brandon Scott McKinney, 22, 8025 Harborwalk Lane, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of contempt of court, battery, intimidation and a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Jacob Allen Lovin, 24, 306 Shelby Ave., Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct; released on $1,000 bond.
• Bryan Wayne Lambert, 18, 404 King St., Edinburgh; arrested on charges of disorderly conduct, public intoxication, and possession, consumption or transportation of alcohol by a minor; held on $3,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.