Follow The Republic:
• 600 block of Young Street: A woman reported at 8:46 a.m. Monday that an acquaintance entered her home and stole a laptop.
• 1400 block of Churchill Road: A woman reported at 12:06 p.m. Monday that someone stole a bottle of prescription medication from her home.
• 1700 block of Younce Street: A man reported at 3:19 p.m. Monday that someone entered his vehicle and stole $250.
• 14th and Younce streets: A woman reported at 4:30 p.m. Monday that a child borrowed her son’s bicycle and did not return it.
• Property-damage accidents
• 2:20 a.m. Tuesday — KYB Drive and U.S. 31
• 2:20 p.m. Monday — U.S. 31 and Mallory Parkway
• 9:21 a.m. Monday — Westview Drive and Oak Leaf Road
• Criminal mischief
• 400 block of Alton Drive: Police responded at 10:09 a.m. Sunday to a report of spray-painted fences and electrical boxes.
• 1100 block of Old Vines Court: Police responded at 11:26 a.m. Sunday to a report of a stolen cellphone cord and change.
• Von Maur, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police responded at 2:23 p.m. Sunday to a report of a shoplifter.
• Ray Skillman Ford, 1250 U.S. 31 South: Police responded at 8:40 p.m. Sunday to a report of theft of pamphlets.
• Johnson County
• 500 block of Pebble Way: A woman reported at 8:41 a.m. Sunday that some one entered her home and stole jewelry and a restaurant gift card.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Richard Lee Newman, 42, 405 Smith St., Columbus; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held without bond.
• Robert J. Hagler, 22, 8039 Parkcrest Court, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of invasion of privacy; released on $1,000 bond.
• John Roderick Horner, 46, 30 S. Warman Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held on $500 bond.
• Guy Matthew Karnes, 20, 905 Granada Court, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held without bond.
• David Carl Hoffman, 48, 440 N. Madison Ave., Apt. 3, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $1,015 bond.
• Nathanial Todd Buckland, 33, 10463 Whittier Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of invasion of privacy; released on $2,000 bond.
• Jason T. Beasley, 30, 2149 Village Crossing Drive East, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license; held on $1,000 bond.
• Benjamin Michael Fouch, 38, 1175 Wehr Road, Brookville; arrested on a charge of public intoxication; held on $1,000 bond.
• Bradley Kyle Eddleman, 23, 8680 N. County Road 250W, Columbus; arrested on charges of aggravated battery and neglect of a dependent; held on $70,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.