Follow The Republic:
• • B.J.’s Brewhouse, 1251 U.S. 31 North: Police arrested a man for theft at 7:34 p.m.
• • 600 block of Howard Road: Police responded at 6:36 p.m. Tuesday to a report of change and jewelry stolen from a residence.
• • 200 block of U.S. 31 North: A woman reported at 12:56 p.m. that a delivery package containing a computer was missing from her home. The delivery company said it was left at her property, according to the report.
• • 900 block of South State Road 135: Police responded at 10:03 a.m. Tuesday to a report of theft from a storage facility.
• • 100 block of Malat Drive: Police responded at 6:12 p.m. Tuesday to a report of fraud.
• • 2200 block of U.S. 31 South: Two fraudulent checks were reported at 5:27 p.m. at a restaurant.
• Johnson County
• Dangerous activity
• 5300 block of Culver Lane: Police responded at 10:56 a.m. Tuesday to a report of explosives at a residence.
• 4700 block of West Runyon Lake Drive: A man reported at 5:27 p.m. Tuesday that someone entered his vehicle and stole change.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Chelsea Shay Neal, 23, 3909 E. Stop 10 Road, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; held on $444 bond.
• Sarah E. Davis, 24, 1245 Apple Valley Road, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of battery; held on $3,000 bond.
• Jason W. Hornaday, 32, 665 Carolyne St., Martinsville; arrested on a warrant for failure to respond to a summons; held on $1,000 bond.
• April Lynn Jackson, 39, 401 N. Franklin St., Edinburgh; arrested on a charge of driving with a suspended license with a previous conviction; released on $2,000 bond.
• Zachary Aaron Tate, 20, 3831 S. Morgantown Road, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; released on $2,000 bond.
• Ajminder Singh Dhami, 18, 9455 N. State Road 267, Brownsburg; arrested on a charge of arson; held without bond.
• Damiano C. Mancini, 18, 1041 N. Bluff Road, Greenwood; arrested on charges of possession of synthetic cannaboid and possession of paraphernalia; held on $2,000 bond.
• James B. Marsh, 30, 8307 Hivu Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $1,000 bond.
• The following people recently were arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Lauren McHugh, 18, 6222 Copeland Lakes Lane, Indianapolis; released on $1,000 bond.
• George T. Bray, 62, 2780 S. County Road 25W, Franklin; released on $1,000 bond.
• Felix Zendejas Moody, 20, 408 E. Beechwood Lane, Indianapolis; also arrested on a charge of possession, consumption or transportation of alcohol by a minor; held on $4,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 Daily Journal, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.