- Michigan AP media organization elects directors Updated: May-22-16 2:09 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Michael McCullough, executive editor and general manager of the Battle Creek Enquirer, was elected president of the Michigan Associated Press Media Editors association for 2016-17 at the group's annual convention Sunday.
- MacLellan, Nill, Rutherford finalists for NHL GM of Year Updated: May-18-16 7:39 pm
NEW YORK - Washington's Brian MacLellan, Dallas' Jim Nill and Pittsburgh's Jim Rutherford are the finalists for the NHL General Manager of the Year Award.
- Ohio AP media organization elects new board members Updated: May-15-16 2:48 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Jo Ingles, a reporter for WYSO-FM/Ohio Public Radio/TV News Bureau in Columbus, was elected president of the Ohio Associated Press Media Editors association for 2016-17 at the group's annual convention Sunday.
- Tampa Bay Times' paper buy latest in grim news landscape Updated: May-06-16 9:52 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - If a metro area with 2.7 million people can't sustain two newspapers - especially with an aging population with the time and inclination to read a printed paper - can anywhere?
- British newspaper to close only 9 weeks after its start Updated: May-05-16 8:02 am
LONDON - The New Day newspaper is shutting down after only nine weeks after its circulation failed to meet expectations.
- Oldest Japanese-American newspaper faces possible closure Updated: Apr-30-16 11:17 pm
LOS ANGELES - The oldest Japanese-American newspaper could close in December unless it doubles its subscribers or raise about $500,000 in revenue.