- Oklahoma suburb searching for answers after fatal stabbings Updated: Aug-01-15 11:13 am
BROKEN ARROW, Oklahoma - In the dim of morning, there isn't much to see at the house on Magnolia Court. Garage door's up. There's a Corvette parked inside and a burgundy GMC Yukon XL parked behind it in the driveway.
- Police: Fatal shooting at home day after deputies visited Updated: Jul-23-15 12:59 pm
SUWANEE, Georgia - When sheriff's deputies in Georgia responded to a domestic violence call Tuesday night in suburban Atlanta, there were no signs of a physical fight and people in the home said nothing was wrong. The next morning, a man shot four people and himself in the house.
- The Latest: Police visited house night before murder-suicide Updated: Jul-22-15 3:16 pm
SUWANEE, Georgia - The latest on the murder-suicide at a home in suburban Atlanta (all times local):
- Raids carried out to curb heroin sales in Detroit, suburbs Updated: Jul-21-15 2:43 pm
DETROIT - Police arrested 12 people and seized drugs, handguns, assault rifles and a submachine gun during a series of raids Tuesday aimed at curbing heroin sales in the Detroit area.
- Report: More residents in poverty in Twin Cities suburbs Updated: Jul-17-15 6:53 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A new report by the Metropolitan Council says more residents are living in poverty in metro-area suburbs than in the inner cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, putting a strain on communities that are now struggling to maintain housing, build transportation infrastructure and provide social services that poor residents need.
- Cuomo vetoes bill related to growth of NY Hasidic enclave Updated: Jul-09-15 11:32 am
ALBANY, New York - An insular Hasidic Jewish village in the Hudson Valley tallied a victory this week as Gov. Andrew Cuomo vetoed a bill that could have derailed a request to annex neighboring land, an effort that has raised tensions between the quickly growing enclave and surrounding suburban communities.