- Warlick wants Lady Vols to have more consistent work ethic Updated: Apr-29-16 1:34 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee coach Holly Warlick wants the Lady Volunteers to develop a more consistent work ethic after a turbulent 2015-16 season.
- South Carolina, Dawn Staley looking to learn from setback Updated: Apr-27-16 1:06 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Coming up short of the Final Four was a setback Dawn Staley did not expect for her South Carolina program. She hopes it was a lasting lesson for the Gamecocks.
- UConn celebrate NCAA women's title with victory parade Updated: Apr-10-16 10:35 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The University of Connecticut women's basketball team was feted Sunday with a victory parade and rally in downtown Hartford following its unprecedented fourth consecutive NCAA tournament championship.
- Crisp homers, A's overcome Hernandez's gem to sweep Mariners Updated: Apr-10-16 8:43 pm
SEATTLE - Coco Crisp's neck injury last season forced him to change his batting stance - the A's outfielder couldn't turn his head far enough to keep his old one.
- UConn rolls to 4th consecutive national title behind Stewart Updated: Apr-06-16 2:16 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Peerless again. Perfect again.
- Four-Peat: UConn beats 'Cuse for 4th straight national title Updated: Apr-06-16 12:01 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Breanna Stewart and UConn stand alone. Geno Auriemma, too, after another flawless season by the dominating Huskies.
- The Latest: Stewart bags another MVP honor Updated: Apr-05-16 11:06 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Latest on the championship game of the NCAA Tournament between Syracuse and Connecticut (all times ET):
- Negandhi, Lawson and Lobo have excellent chemistry on set Updated: Apr-05-16 2:27 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Kevin Negandhi, Kara Lawson and Rebecca Lobo have built an incredible rapport in a short time.
- Washington women crack under Syracuse pressure, 80-59 Updated: Apr-04-16 12:33 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Washington coach Mike Neighbors learned a hard lesson Sunday night. The Huskies must find a way better way to handle the pressure next season.
- Syracuse women beat Washington 80-59, reach NCAA title game Updated: Apr-04-16 12:05 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Syracuse just followed the normal plan Sunday night and the Orange are one win from a national championship.
- Final will be battle between former Big East rivals Updated: Apr-03-16 10:28 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Latest on the women's Final Four semifinals with UConn beating Oregon State and Syracuse posting a win over Washington in the second (all times ET)
- Tuck and Stewart lead UConn back to the title game Updated: Apr-03-16 10:23 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Breanna Stewart said she wanted to win four titles in her time at UConn.
- Oregon State's special season comes to an end Updated: Apr-03-16 10:08 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Oregon State coach Scott Rueck wouldn't let the Beavers' loss in the women's Final Four dampen the special season that his team had.
- The Latest: UConn's Samuelson warming up Updated: Apr-03-16 5:45 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - UConn freshman Katie Lou Samuelson was on the court warming up for the Huskies a day after she missed practice because she was under the weather. She was listed in the starting lineup.The Huskies have won 73 straight games and coach Geno Auriemma stands two victories from winning a fourth consecutive national championship and a record 11th in his career, which would move him past vaunted UCLA men's coach John Wooden for the most all-time in college basketball history.
- UConn sweep: Breanna Stewart, Geno Auriemma win AP awards Updated: Apr-02-16 6:38 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Breanna Stewart is in a class by herself. Even her decorated coach, Geno Auriemma, found himself in a place he couldn't imagine.
- 3 women's teams look for perfect endings in Indianapolis Updated: Apr-02-16 2:17 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Thomas More arrived on the big stage Friday.
- ASU coach Charli Turner Thorne breaks down the Final Four Updated: Apr-02-16 2:16 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Arizona State coach Charli Turner Thorne takes a look at the games in the women's Final Four. Her Sun Devils played Syracuse, Washington and Oregon State this season:
- Indianapolis set to be center of women's basketball world Updated: Apr-01-16 10:29 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - All of the women's basketball world will descend on Indianapolis this weekend in a celebration of the sport.
- Beth Mowins replaces O'Brien as voice of women's Final 4 Updated: Apr-01-16 7:08 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A last-minute change will give ESPN its first all-female broadcast crew for the women's Final Four.
- Syracuse women reach new heights under Coach Q Updated: Mar-31-16 6:15 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Quentin Hillsman has guided Syracuse to the Final Four just a decade after he took over a struggling program. Count UConn coach Geno Auriemma among the impressed.
- Fans give Huskies send-off to Indianapolis and Final Four Updated: Mar-31-16 3:07 pm
STORRS, Connecticut - Close to 500 fans showed up outside Gampel Pavilion on Thursday to cheer on the University of Connecticut women's basketball team as it boarded a bus for the airport to begin the trip to Indianapolis and the team's ninth consecutive Final Four.
- Quiet, unassuming Osahor becoming star for Washington women Updated: Mar-31-16 2:39 am
SEATTLE - Chantel Osahor would like to make sure this much is clear about her unique shot that has become a signature of this NCAA Tournament:
- Oregon State, Syracuse, Washington ready for 1st Final Four Updated: Mar-31-16 2:27 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Geno Auriemma marvels at what his colleagues accomplished this season.
- UConn to hold send-off rally in advance of Final Four Updated: Mar-30-16 6:18 pm
STORRS, Connecticut - The University of Connecticut is holding a send-off rally for its women's basketball team, which is heading to its ninth straight Final Four.