- North Dakota gets fed grants to expand distance learning Updated: Nov-20-15 2:02 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's congressional delegation says the state is getting federal grants totaling more than $743,000 to expand education opportunities in rural areas.
- Kean increases security after threats against black students Updated: Nov-18-15 10:36 am
UNION, New Jersey - A New Jersey university says that security has been increased on campus after someone made anonymous threats on Twitter against black students.
- Some military veterans struggle to find civilian jobs Updated: Nov-09-15 12:13 pm
DECATUR, Alabama - Ask Decatur veteran Chris Dutton about his business skills and he will proudly give you a verbal resume of how he helped manage the military business for 24 years.
- Charter school opens new Thibodaux location Updated: Nov-09-15 7:36 am
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - Lafourche's online charter school has opened its fifth location in the parish.
- Oregon Institute of Technology enrollments hits record high Updated: Nov-05-15 12:15 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Oregon Institute of Technology says its enrollment grew 12 percent over the past year as the college took on more high school students and grew its online program.
- Wyoming considers new model for online K-12 education Updated: Nov-02-15 1:13 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Education is looking at a new model for student's options for distance K-12 education.
- Alternative health providers find haven in 'no-rules' Idaho Updated: Oct-25-15 4:20 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Alternative health providers are expanding in Idaho to meet patient needs in a time where certified medical doctors have remained in short supply over the years.