- EXCHANGE: Teachers cite technology as engagement key Updated: May-31-15 1:44 pm
HUNTLEY, Illinois - Over her nearly 20-year career as a teacher, Denise Soling said it's her role as a student that's kept her engaged and devoted to her job.
- Advanced nursing courses go online at Bradley Updated: May-28-15 4:59 am
PEORIA, Illinois - Bradley University in Illinois will begin offering advanced nursing courses online this summer.
- College online program struggles to gain acceptance Updated: May-27-15 8:01 am
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Fewer than 10 percent of 3,118 high school students invited to sign up for a new online program after their applications were rejected for regular admission to the University of Florida have accepted the offer.
- How effective are virtual schools? US study seeks answers Updated: May-26-15 4:06 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The U.S. Department of Education is funding a $1.6 million, three-year study of the effectiveness of virtual schooling in Florida, one place where online learning is fast growing.
- Distance education widespread, growing at Kansas colleges Updated: May-22-15 11:43 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - A new report shows that more than 45 percent of Kansas students at higher learning institutions are taking at least one course from a distance.
- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: May-21-15 10:28 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Minot Daily News, Minot, May 19, 2015
- Northern Arizona University eying online, summer programs Updated: May-07-15 11:32 am
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Northern Arizona University is looking to online and summer programs to generate new revenue streams, with President Rita Cheng saying the state's $17.3 million cut for the coming year probably isn't temporary.
- Haslam postsecondary education initiatives showing success Updated: May-07-15 8:25 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Gov. Bill Haslam's efforts to persuade more Tennesseans to get a postsecondary education appear to be paying off.
- Tupelo Middle School set to expand online course offerings Updated: May-06-15 11:49 am
TUPELO, Mississippi - Tupelo Middle School is expanding its online course offerings this fall.
- U of Illinois plans to launch online MBA program Updated: May-05-15 3:47 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The University of Illinois says it plans to launch an online-only MBA program early next year.