- DSS helping South Carolina seniors get fresh produce Updated: May-30-15 4:06 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Summer is a great time to enjoy fresh fruits and veggies in South Carolina, and state officials are working to make sure the state's seniors have a chance to do just that.
- Saginaw farmers market setting up tents for 2015 before move Updated: May-21-15 1:57 pm
SAGINAW, Michigan - The Downtown Saginaw Farmers' Market is planning to move to a new permanent outdoor location and launch an indoor year-round market in 2016.
- Md. will post average prices at some farmers markets online Updated: May-19-15 3:20 am
ANNAPOLIS - The Maryland Agriculture Department is launching a pilot project that could help consumers avoid sticker shock at farmers markets.
- Walker Tavern Historic Site's farmers market set to open Updated: May-18-15 8:45 am
BROOKLYN, Michigan - The farmers market at the Walker Tavern Historic Site at Cambridge Junction Historic State Park is scheduled to open for the season this weekend.
- Kansas City considers beer, liquor sales at farmers market Updated: May-18-15 2:31 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kansas City is considering a proposal to allow the sale of locally produced beer and liquor at a farmers market in the wake of successful sales of Missouri wine.