- New Mexico aims to make clearinghouse for farmers markets Updated: Jul-01-15 5:13 am
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - New Mexico agriculture officials are asking for help in creating a clearinghouse for the price of goods found at farmers' markets.
- As farmers markets increase in SD, SDSU creates vendor guide Updated: Jun-19-15 3:09 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - As the number of farmers markets in South Dakota continues to increase, a recently released manual from the South Dakota State University Extension aims at helping interested and existing vendors navigate regulations and become successful merchants.
- Farmers' market at Fort Leonard Wood accepts food stamps Updated: Jun-11-15 5:07 am
WARRENSBURG, Missouri - Low-income shoppers at a Fort Leonard Wood farmers' market will be able to pay with food stamps starting this week.
- Jackson bans dogs at farmers market Updated: Jun-07-15 10:28 am
JACKSON, Wyoming - Jackson residents will no long be able to take canine friends to the farmers market, whether or not they are leashed or well-behaved.
- Food stamp participants to get fruit, vegetable discounts Updated: Jun-05-15 3:37 am
PITTSFIELD, Maine - Participants in the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program are going to get more bang for their buck when they shop at farmers markets.