- Feds: Georgia must process food stamps for Syrian refugees Updated: Nov-25-15 4:26 pm
ATLANTA - Federal officials are ordering Georgia to process food stamp applications for Syrian refugees.
- California food pantry lacking 1,700 turkeys for needy Updated: Nov-23-15 10:43 am
SAN JOSE, California - One of the largest food pantries in Northern California needs another 1,700 turkeys this holiday season to feed the hungry.
- Scientists say feeding fish soy, not fish, more sustainable Updated: Nov-22-15 11:10 am
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Research supported by the soybean industry is looking to convert some farm-raised fish into vegetarians.
- The pho empress of Anchorage Updated: Nov-22-15 7:46 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Behind any steaming bowl of pho soup or fried rice at Pho Vietnam 8, a new Fireweed Lane restaurant, is Linda La, the mastermind behind the chain of Anchorage's Pho Vietnam restaurants.
- Indian Farm Bureau: Thanksgiving meal most costly in 2015 Updated: Nov-20-15 4:03 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Giving thanks will be a little more costly in Indiana for Thanksgiving.
- Chef Jose Andres focuses on Haitian cuisine in PBS special Updated: Nov-03-15 1:37 pm
NEW YORK - Chef Jose Andres hopes that by boosting the profile of Haitian cuisine, he can inspire more travelers to visit.