- Another MTV VMAs, another controversial Miley Cyrus Updated: Aug-31-15 10:55 am
Justin Bieber cried, Taylor Swift won most of the awards and Kanye West ranted onstage, but Miley Cyrus still owned the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards.
- Miley Cyrus shakes in barely there silver straps at VMAs Updated: Aug-30-15 9:25 pm
Miley Cyrus shook a long, rock goddess ponytail and strutted in barely there silver straps Sunday on the arrivals carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards, promising multiple costume changes as host.
- Antonio Banderas swaps film for fashion with college stint Updated: Aug-27-15 12:21 pm
LONDON - Antonio Banderas has swapped film for fashion, at least temporarily.
- Clothing line: Newport business wrongfully used whale design Updated: Aug-26-15 4:56 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A luxury clothing manufacturer is suing a Newport company, saying it infringed on its "iconic" smiling whale design.
- Mapuche indigenous culture thrives in Chile and abroad Updated: Aug-12-15 12:17 am
SANTIAGO, Chile - Nestled between high-rise buildings on a busy street in Chile's modern capital is a straw hut that's a sign of growing respect for the Andean country's long-disdained indigenous past.
- Women push for equality, and quality, in country music Updated: Aug-11-15 2:51 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Leslie Fram started seeing the problems that women were facing in country music when she came to Nashville four years ago to lead CMT's music strategy division.
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dead at 85 Updated: Aug-04-15 5:20 pm
NEW YORK - Designer Arnold Scaasi, whose bright, flamboyant creations adorned first ladies from Mamie Eisenhower to Laura Bush and film stars from Elizabeth Taylor to Barbra Streisand, has died. He was 85.