- Where Caitlyn Jenner found her Vanity Fair style inspiration Updated: Jun-02-15 7:02 pm
NEW YORK - The stealth Caitlyn Jenner cover shoot for Vanity Fair sprang from her chats with the magazine's fashion and style director, Jessica Diehl, about inspirations ranging from Lauren Bacall to "The Thomas Crown Affair."
- Kim Kardashian says dress caught fire; Pharrell rescued her Updated: Jun-02-15 12:32 pm
NEW YORK - It's an eventful time for Kim Kardashian: A new baby coming, a huge transition for her stepfather, and now a fire emergency, with none other than Pharrell and his wife to the rescue.
- Romanian mayor arrested for bribes, quits ruling party Updated: May-27-15 6:55 am
BUCHAREST, Romania - A former Romanian mayor who once dressed in a Nazi uniform at a fashion show has quit the ruling party weeks after he was arrested and charged with taking bribes.
- Founder of Miami Fashion week selling shares Updated: May-26-15 3:04 am
MIAMI - The founder of Miami Fashion Week is selling her stake in the company.
- Fashion's greatest hits, misses on the Cannes red carpet Updated: May-25-15 4:26 pm
CANNES, France - Cannes' red carpet can be as kind as it is cruel when it comes to fashion.
- CANNES WATCH: Going out In style Updated: May-23-15 8:38 pm
CANNES, France - The 68th Cannes Film Festival was going out in style this weekend, with Marion Cotillard drawing raves on both carpet and screen at the "Macbeth" premiere and the very cool entourage from the LA indie "Dope" continuing to wow the fest as anticipation grew for Sunday's Palme d'Or finale.
- Amid celebrity show offs, $30 million raised at AIDS gala Updated: May-22-15 2:42 pm
CAP D'ANTIBES, France - Amid celebrity schmoozing, glamorous fashions, musical performances and the frequent banging of the auction hammer, the French Riviera's annual star-filled amfAR gala brought in its expected share of drama - with celebrity invitees including Leonardo DiCaprio, Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard, Sienna Miller and Adrien Brody.
- Cannes film pays homage to late designer Oscar de la Renta Updated: May-21-15 12:33 pm
CANNES, France - The spirit of Oscar de la Renta lives on every day at the Cannes Film Festival.
- Cannes red carpet dance is a tightly controlled choreography Updated: May-20-15 10:37 am
CANNES, France - Red carpets are all the same color, but they are not alike. And none equals the prestigious red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival, a rigidly organized gauntlet of glamour, a surreal choreography of stage-managed glitz.
- Cannes steps into trouble with high-heels dress code Updated: May-19-15 1:33 pm
CANNES, France - The Cannes Film Festival is coming under scrutiny for its strict dress code after women not wearing high heels were turned away from a premiere.
- It's a winner: When tennis and fashion collide in Paris Updated: May-18-15 10:19 am
PARIS - Well before Andre Agassi caused a stir with his stone-washed denim shorts at the French Open, the clay courts at Roland Garros were a sporting catwalk for fashion experimentation.
- CANNES WATCH: Rooney Mara scores floaty white fashion coup Updated: May-17-15 1:37 pm
- CANNES TREND: It's all eyes on shoulders on red carpet Updated: May-17-15 1:34 pm
CANNES - It's all eyes on shoulders at the Cannes Film Festival, with red-carpet stars ditching the bust in favor of accentuating the upper torso and shoulders - through embellishments or bare skin.
- George Harrison guitar from 1963 brings $490,000 at auction Updated: May-17-15 5:47 am
NEW YORK - A guitar George Harrison played at a time when Beatlemania was taking flight has sold for nearly half a million dollars at a New York auction.
- Retailer taps Fort Wayne fashion writer to show off apparel Updated: May-15-15 9:34 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - Mary Byrd remembers that Friday in late March when the car she was riding in pulled to a stop in front of the luxurious Gansevoort Hotel in Manhattan.
- Beyonce shuts down the Met Gala in peekaboo Givenchy Updated: May-05-15 3:11 am
NEW YORK - Rihanna shut down the Met Gala's red carpet in a regal yellow coat. And then came Bey.
- China-inspired couture on Met Gala red carpet Updated: May-04-15 7:31 pm
NEW YORK - Anna Wintour wore an orange floral couture look from Chanel as she walked up the grand staircase at the Metropolitan Museum of Art to kick off the gala that raises millions for her museum namesake: the Anna Wintour Costume Center.
- Met show uses film, fashion to explore East-West interplay Updated: May-04-15 6:33 pm
NEW YORK - Hollywood has long been fascinated with China. But that doesn't mean it has always represented it fully or accurately - far from it.