- Madonna, Stevie Wonder pay homage to Prince at Billboard Updated: May-22-16 11:40 pm
Madonna paid homage to Prince by wearing his signature color and bringing another icon - Stevie Wonder - onstage to sing the classic "Purple Rain" at Sunday's Billboard Music Awards.
- Sofia Coppola tries her hand at opera in Rome Updated: May-20-16 2:35 pm
ROME - Oscar-winning film director Sofia Coppola is taking a break from movies to direct a new production of Verdi's "La Traviata" at the Rome Opera House.
- St. Louis teen continued to model as she fought cancer Updated: May-19-16 10:06 pm
ST. LOUIS - A St. Louis teen has received significant attention on the Internet as she continued to model professionally while fighting cancer.
- Museum celebrates Star Trek at 50 with artifacts, tribbles Updated: May-19-16 4:45 pm
SEATTLE - It's been 50 years since the Starship Enterprise began its five-year mission to boldly go where no man had gone before, and Seattle's EMP Museum is marking the anniversary with an exhibition honoring "Star Trek" and its influence on pop culture and society.
- Stewart's 'Personal Shopper' met with boos, bravas in Cannes Updated: May-17-16 9:49 am
CANNES, France - In a pair of films at the Cannes Film Festival, Kristen Stewart makes a plaything of her celebrity, giving a homes-of-the-stars Hollywood tour in Woody Allen's 1930s-era tale "Cafe Society" and playing a fashion assistant in Olivier Assayas' psychological drama "Personal Shopper."
- Jimmy Fallon does his take on 'Hamilton' Updated: May-16-16 3:14 pm
NEW YORK - Jimmy Fallon donned a period costume Monday for a "Hamilton" takeoff at NBC's annual presentation of next season's schedule.
- Obamas welcome leaders, celebrities to Nordic State Dinner Updated: May-13-16 11:37 pm
WASHINGTON - Famous people and people just famous-for-Washington scored coveted invitations to Friday night's White House state dinner honoring the leaders of Sweden, Iceland, Finland, Denmark and Norway.
- Michelle Obama wears Naeem Khan to Nordic state dinner Updated: May-13-16 7:59 pm
WASHINGTON - Michelle Obama stood out in a sea of black tuxedos at Friday night's Nordic Summit dinner, wearing a blush-colored, off-the-shoulder, floor-length gown.
- The Latest: Michelle Obama wears Naeem Khan to state dinner Updated: May-13-16 7:40 pm
WASHINGTON - The Latest on the White House state dinner for Nordic leaders:
- International Modest Fashion Week takes off in Turkey Updated: May-13-16 12:43 pm
ISTANBUL - Spring colors, breezy fabrics, high necklines and long hemlines: The International Modest Fashion Week opened Friday in Istanbul as Turkey sought to be seen as a creative hotspot for conservative wear around the world.
- No heels: Julia Roberts walks Cannes red carpet barefoot Updated: May-13-16 9:17 am
CANNES, France - Julia Roberts ascended the famed red-carpet steps to the Cannes Film Festival barefoot, a year after several women were famously turned away from the festival's premieres for not wearing high heels.
- Calvin Klein photographer 'really happy' with racy campaign Updated: May-12-16 1:44 pm
NEW YORK - The fashion photographer behind Calvin Klein's racy new ad campaign isn't bothered by the social media firestorm it has sparked.
- Celebrities jam Havana streets for Chanel's Cuban takeover Updated: May-04-16 12:52 pm
HAVANA - The afternoon sun was still baking central Havana when Mabel Fernandez and her 14-year daughter took their spot facing the Prado, a grand colonial boulevard hung with lights and loudspeakers for a fashion show by French luxury label Chanel.
- EXCHANGE: Ball State students design functional fashion Updated: May-04-16 8:02 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - The spring rainy season was the perfect time for a group of Ball State University fashion majors to debut a special project they've been working on this semester.
- Silver reigns on Met Gala red carpet Updated: May-02-16 7:44 pm
NEW YORK - Met Gala grande dame Anna Wintour was the first to arrive on the red carpet Monday, in a fringed, white body-hugging gown by Chanel and acknowledging her life is not a great example of the evening's theme, the convergence of man and machine.
- Met curator Andrew Bolton, quiet defender of fashion as art Updated: Apr-25-16 11:38 am
NEW YORK - The opening seconds of the trailer for "The First Monday in May," the new documentary about the dizzyingly star-studded Met Gala, show pop star Rihanna tossing her fashionable head in slo-mo as the red-carpet cameras click furiously. Suitably, she sports a glistening tiara.
- Mannington artist brings sights, sounds and smells to life Updated: Apr-24-16 11:25 am
MANNINGTON, West Virginia - Some artists create their work by looking directly at another item.