- New sports uniforms level the playing field for Muslim girls Updated: Jul-01-15 12:19 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Girls in stylish athletic wear walk the runway as the sounds of Taylor Swift and Katy Perry blare from speakers. The crowd claps and cheers as the young models strike poses with basketballs, lacrosse sticks and boxing gloves. Finally, the big reveal: the Lady Warriors community traveling basketball team takes the stage in their cardinal red uniforms.
- Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce win big at BET Awards Updated: Jun-29-15 1:18 am
Though she was absent, Beyonce won three BET Awards, including video of the year for "7/11," while Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj also won multiple awards at the all-star show Sunday night.
- Gary Oldman, Pierce Brosnan sons model for Saint Laurent Updated: Jun-28-15 4:33 pm
PARIS - Pierce Brosnan and Gary Oldman attended the Saint Laurent Paris show - not as celebrity actors but as proud and genuinely nervous parents.
- Presley's concert-worn jumpsuit to be auctioned at Graceland Updated: Jun-24-15 3:35 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A light blue jumpsuit worn by Elvis Presley during concerts in 1973 is one of more than 170 items being auctioned at Graceland in August.
- Police: Man with machete injured woman in popular NYC park Updated: Jun-23-15 8:49 pm
NEW YORK - A machete-wielding man was arrested after police say he lashed out at a woman in a popular New York City park during the Tuesday lunch hour, wounding her in the arm.
- De Niro lights up Armani front row as menswear goes feminine Updated: Jun-23-15 1:21 pm
MILAN - Is it a provocation or the next big thing?
- Gucci's new designer serves up lace and ruffles for men Updated: Jun-22-15 10:26 am
MILAN - Sugar and spice and everything nice is no longer just the purview of girls - at least, according to the vision laid out in Milan by Gucci's new creative director Alessandro Michele.
- Connecticut man plans tribute to late actor Christopher Lee Updated: Jun-21-15 11:37 am
BRISTOL, Connecticut - For Cortlandt Hull the recent death of Sir Christopher Lee at 93 held particular significance.
- Hats, heels, haute couture feature at Royal Ascot Updated: Jun-18-15 12:22 pm
LONDON - Feathers. Flowers. Frippery.
- Melissa Rivers joins 'Fashion Police' as co-host this summer Updated: Jun-17-15 6:04 pm
LOS ANGELES - Melissa Rivers is taking her late mother's place as co-host of the TV series "Fashion Police."
- Homestead Days to feature music, dancing herd dogs Updated: Jun-15-15 5:06 am
BEATRICE, Nebraska - The Homestead National Monument of America is hosting an event with a variety of music, dancing and a herd dog demonstration.
- ND store owner works to build clothing line for women Updated: Jun-14-15 1:05 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - The owner of a Minot clothing store is putting together what she refers to as a multi-million dollar clothing line that will free women from a daily battle between their wardrobe and their bodies.
- Faith Hope Consolo: The changing state of luxury Updated: Jun-09-15 2:34 pm
- Choreographer Joshua Bergasse looks to add Tony to Emmy Updated: Jun-04-15 10:50 am
NEW YORK - Choreography is a mystical endeavor, elevating the common act of movement into high art.