- Swim Week's bikinis swarm Miami Beach Updated: Jul-18-15 8:14 pm
MIAMI BEACH, Florida - As if there were a shortage of bikinis at Miami Beach, Swim Week is in full swing and invading the city's bustling streets with next year's hottest swimwear must-haves.
- Orley offers sumptuous, family-inspired knitwear Updated: Jul-16-15 10:59 pm
NEW YORK - It's the men's turn.
- Anti-fur protest and celebrity concerts cap Paris couture Updated: Jul-08-15 7:45 pm
PARIS - As couture week in Paris entered its final furlong, the French capital was electrified by celebrity concerts and eccentric, creative designs. But Karl Lagerfeld's fur-only couture show for Fendi provoked disruptive animal-rights protests.
- Lady Gaga's stylist to show at New York Fashion Week Updated: Jul-07-15 5:46 pm
NEW YORK - Brandon Maxwell, Lady Gaga's longtime stylist and a designer in his own right, will show his first full ready-to-wear collection at New York Fashion Week in September.
- New sports uniforms level the playing field for Muslim girls Updated: Jul-01-15 12:19 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Girls in stylish athletic wear walk the runway as the sounds of Taylor Swift and Katy Perry blare from speakers. The crowd claps and cheers as the young models strike poses with basketballs, lacrosse sticks and boxing gloves. Finally, the big reveal: the Lady Warriors community traveling basketball team takes the stage in their cardinal red uniforms.