- New sports uniforms level the playing field for Muslim girls Updated: Jul-01-15 12:19 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Girls in stylish athletic wear walk the runway as the sounds of Taylor Swift and Katy Perry blare from speakers. The crowd claps and cheers as the young models strike poses with basketballs, lacrosse sticks and boxing gloves. Finally, the big reveal: the Lady Warriors community traveling basketball team takes the stage in their cardinal red uniforms.
- Gary Oldman, Pierce Brosnan sons model for Saint Laurent Updated: Jun-28-15 4:33 pm
PARIS - Pierce Brosnan and Gary Oldman attended the Saint Laurent Paris show - not as celebrity actors but as proud and genuinely nervous parents.
- Police: Man with machete injured woman in popular NYC park Updated: Jun-23-15 8:49 pm
NEW YORK - A machete-wielding man was arrested after police say he lashed out at a woman in a popular New York City park during the Tuesday lunch hour, wounding her in the arm.
- De Niro lights up Armani front row as menswear goes feminine Updated: Jun-23-15 1:21 pm
MILAN - Is it a provocation or the next big thing?
- Gucci's new designer serves up lace and ruffles for men Updated: Jun-22-15 10:26 am
MILAN - Sugar and spice and everything nice is no longer just the purview of girls - at least, according to the vision laid out in Milan by Gucci's new creative director Alessandro Michele.
- Homestead Days to feature music, dancing herd dogs Updated: Jun-15-15 5:06 am
BEATRICE, Nebraska - The Homestead National Monument of America is hosting an event with a variety of music, dancing and a herd dog demonstration.