- American Pharoah still front and center on racing's stage Updated: Aug-28-15 9:46 pm
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Illinois - Horse racing hasn't had it this good in years.
- American Pharoah looks 'super good' at Saratoga Race Course Updated: Aug-27-15 2:02 pm
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - No worries, so far. American Pharoah seems to love Saratoga Race Course.
- American Pharoah 1-5 favorite in 10-horse field for Travers Updated: Aug-25-15 8:02 pm
SARATOGA SPRINGS, New York - And now, it's on to the Spa for the Triple Crown winner.
- Travers might not be right race for Triple Crown winner Updated: Aug-20-15 4:33 pm
Travers, or not?
- A few things to know about racing legend John Nerud Updated: Aug-14-15 2:27 am
Think about this: John Nerud was around for every single Triple Crown winner, from Sir Barton in 1919 to American Pharoah.
- BC Juvenile to be worth double points in Ky Derby series Updated: Aug-12-15 8:54 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The Breeders' Cup Juvenile will be worth double points in the 35-race series that determines which horses qualify for the Kentucky Derby.
- Preakness is final leg of NBC's Triple Crown deal Updated: Aug-10-15 12:29 pm
STAMFORD, Connecticut - The Preakness Stakes will remain on NBC after a seven-year contract extension was reached for the second leg of the Triple Crown.
- What's going on with American Pharoah after Haskell win Updated: Aug-03-15 2:58 am
OCEANPORT, New Jersey - When the music played about 10 minutes before the start of the Haskell Invitational, there was no way American Pharoah could lose.
- Pharoah Phestival as Triple Crown winner cruises in Haskell Updated: Aug-02-15 7:51 pm
OCEANPORT, New Jersey - A slight nudge was all it took for American Pharoah to seize control of the Haskell Invitational. And when Victor Espinoza asked, the majestic colt delivered an encore performance in his first race since winning the Triple Crown.
- Triple Crown winners usually succeed in 1st race back Updated: Aug-02-15 10:48 am
OCEANPORT, New Jersey - American Pharoah will attempt to do what many Triple Crown champions have done throughout history - win the first race after victories in the Kentucky Derby, Preakness and Belmont Stakes.