- Audit: Oregon Lottery can't detect illegal casinos Updated: Aug-27-15 3:05 pm
SALEM, Oregon - A state audit says the Oregon Lottery is unable to detect businesses that may be using video poker machines to operate as illegal casinos.
- Internet sales of Minnesota lottery tickets coming to halt Updated: Aug-27-15 12:02 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota's lottery is primed to pull the plug on ticket sales over the Internet.
- Federal ban on sports betting upheld by appeals panel Updated: Aug-25-15 3:07 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The federal ban on sports betting in all but four states was upheld Tuesday, dealing a blow to New Jersey's latest effort to expand gambling options to help its struggling casinos and racetracks.
- Tropicana sale to Penn approved by gambling regulators Updated: Aug-20-15 2:13 pm
LAS VEGAS - Nevada gambling regulators say Penn National Gaming's $360 million purchase of the Tropicana Las Vegas hotel and casino can move forward.
- Future of tribe casino on Martha's Vineyard rests with judge Updated: Aug-12-15 8:58 pm
BOSTON - An Indian tribe planning to build a casino on Martha's Vineyard doesn't exercise enough governmental oversight on its tribal land there to be allowed to operate a gambling hall, Massachusetts and other opponents of the plan argued in federal court Wednesday.
- Las Vegas developer proposes casino by Indianapolis airport Updated: Aug-11-15 3:17 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A Las Vegas-based casino developer has proposed a deal to Indiana and Indianapolis officials if they let Rising Sun Casino Resort move half of its 1,400 gambling tables to Marion County.
- Gambling legislation clears first legislative hurdle Updated: Aug-04-15 1:28 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Gambling legislation has cleared its first hurdle in the Alabama Legislature.
- State seeks to dismiss Boston's lawsuit against Wynn casino Updated: Aug-03-15 7:04 pm
BOSTON - State gambling regulators want a judge to dismiss Boston's lawsuit challenging the award of a casino license to casino operator Wynn, saying the decision is not subject to judicial review and the city's challenge comes too late.