- Denny Hamlin wins opening Daytona race for 3rd time Updated: Feb-13-16 10:51 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Joe Gibbs Racing opened a new season exactly where it left off last year: On top of the podium.
- Vickers crashes in 1st NASCAR race as Stewart's fill-in Updated: Feb-13-16 10:31 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Welcome back, Brian Vickers.
- Fitness freak in firesuit: Johnson challenges NASCAR family Updated: Feb-13-16 5:30 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - One of NASCAR's biggest winners, Jimmie Johnson wants his NASCAR family to join him in becoming big losers.
- Team Penske helps rookie Ryan Blaney in Daytona 500 practice Updated: Feb-13-16 4:41 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Team Penske teammates Joey Logano and Brad Keselowski helped rookie Ryan Blaney post a solid lap in Daytona 500 practice Saturday.
- Ken Griffey Jr. named honorary starter for Daytona 500 Updated: Feb-13-16 4:19 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Newly elected baseball Hall of Fame outfielder Ken Griffey Jr. will serve as honorary starter for the Daytona 500.
- Recovered and ready to race, Vickers set for Daytona return Updated: Feb-12-16 5:27 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Brian Vickers might have been more easily found on TV this week pitching a blood-thinning drug instead of practicing for the Daytona 500.
- HScott Motorsports leases charter to secure ride for Annett Updated: Feb-12-16 4:38 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - HScott Motorsports has leased a charter from Premium Motorsports to secure a ride for Michael Annett for the 2016 season.
- NASCAR's new charter system shuts out storied Wood Brothers Updated: Feb-12-16 4:31 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - It's been 10 years since the Wood Brothers completed a full NASCAR season, and they stopped trying to make it to the track each week in 2009.
- Tony Stewart out of bed, streams update from treadmill Updated: Feb-12-16 1:44 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Injured NASCAR star Tony Stewart is out of bed and walking again, entertaining fans while live-streaming from a treadmill Friday.
- WWE star Cena named honorary pace car driver for Daytona 500 Updated: Feb-12-16 11:55 am
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Wrestling star and actor John Cena will serve as the honorary pace car driver for the season-opening Daytona 500.
- NASCAR opens 2016 season without 2 of its biggest stars Updated: Feb-11-16 6:18 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Jeff Gordon will be in the booth and Tony Stewart in a bed when the NASCAR season begins.
- NASCAR creates 'overtime line' in new rules finish Updated: Feb-11-16 5:48 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Looking to end the frustration and confusion that comes when caution flags come out late in its races, NASCAR announced Thursday that it is shifting to an unlimited green-white-checkered finish protocol and establishing an "overtime line" to determine the winner.
- Injured Tony Stewart to miss start of final NASCAR season Updated: Feb-04-16 3:13 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Tony Stewart will miss the start of his final NASCAR season after fracturing his back in an accident on an all-terrain vehicle, Stewart-Haas Racing said Thursday.
- NASCAR's Tony Stewart hospitalized with back injury Updated: Feb-02-16 2:33 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Three-time NASCAR champion Tony Stewart was hospitalized Tuesday with a back injury and Stewart-Haas Racing said the team was unsure of the extent of his injuries just a week before he is expected in Daytona to prepare for his final season in Sprint Cup.
- Legendary NASCAR broadcaster Barney Hall dies at 83 Updated: Jan-27-16 1:27 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Barney Hall, whose folksy delivery brought NASCAR racing to life for radio listeners across the country for more than five decades, died late Tuesday. He was 83.