- Unmasked, Stephen Colbert debuts Tuesday hosting 'Late Show' Updated: Sep-02-15 12:31 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Colbert is about to turn a corner in his career: onto Broadway at 54th Street.
- Longtime Mississippi TV journalist Bert Case hospitalized Updated: Sep-01-15 4:39 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - Longtime Mississippi TV journalist Bert Case is hospitalized in critical condition.
- MTV spreads out its awards show to get more viewers Updated: Sep-01-15 3:20 pm
NEW YORK - MTV boosted the viewership of its annual Video Music Awards, this year hosted by Miley Cyrus, with a little help from its friends.
- Harvard launches 'virtual classroom' for students anywhere Updated: Sep-01-15 1:22 am
BOSTON - The newest classroom at Harvard's business school has no desks or chairs. Instead, the professor teaches facing a towering digital screen that stretches from wall to wall, filled with the live video feeds of up to 60 students tuned in from their computers.
- Service pays tribute to slain television reporter, cameraman Updated: Aug-30-15 11:37 pm
ROANOKE, Virginia - Community religious leaders gathered Sunday to remember 24-year-old reporter Alison Parker and 27-year-old cameraman Adam Ward, the two television journalists who were shot and killed while working last week.
- The Latest: Canada asks for release of Al-Jazeera defendant Updated: Aug-29-15 7:47 am
CAIRO - Here are the latest developments in Egypt's retrial of three Al-Jazeera English journalists (all times local):
- The Latest: Survivor expresses condolences for TV workers Updated: Aug-28-15 1:36 pm
ROANOKE, Virginia - The latest on the on-air killing of two TV station employees in Virginia (all times local):
- Memories, tears mark newscast a day after on-air shootings Updated: Aug-27-15 5:59 pm
ROANOKE, Virginia - The colleagues of two journalists shot to death on live television returned to their morning show Thursday with memories, tears and a determination to carry on.
- Slain TV reporter, cameraman were eager young journalists Updated: Aug-27-15 4:54 pm
ROANOKE, Virginia - Alison Parker seemed destined for the anchor chair. Adam Ward was upbeat, the kind of cameraman everyone wanted to work with in the wee hours of the morning.
- Seigenthaler to receive Al Neuharth journalist award Updated: Aug-27-15 12:52 pm
VERMILLION, South Dakota - Broadcast journalist John M. Seigenthaler is this year's recipient of the Al Neuharth Award for Excellence in the Media.
- Trump dumps insults on questioners, insists on control Updated: Aug-27-15 6:19 am
WASHINGTON - For Donald Trump, the joy of the insult seems as compelling as the art of the deal.
- TV station balances grief, journalism after on-air shooting Updated: Aug-26-15 10:59 pm
Alison Parker and Adam Ward's colleagues at TV station WDBJ saved their tears for off the air.
- Experts: Trump, Ramos confrontation shouldn't be a surprise Updated: Aug-26-15 10:50 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump's onscreen confrontation with Univision's Jorge Ramos on Tuesday over the Republican presidential candidate's immigration plan should only be a surprise to those who don't know Ramos.
- Trump says he's proud he booted Univision's Ramos from event Updated: Aug-26-15 10:07 pm
PENSACOLA, Florida - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Wednesday he's proud of kicking one of the country's best-known Spanish-language journalists out of an Iowa news conference - the latest in a series of clashes with the media.
- MSNBC ending Sharpton's daily show Updated: Aug-26-15 9:11 pm
NEW YORK - Al Sharpton is losing his daily show on MSNBC, with the network saying he'll be downshifted to the weekend.
- Fox News chief: Donald Trump owes Megyn Kelly an apology Updated: Aug-25-15 7:04 pm
NEW YORK - Fox News chief Roger Ailes said Tuesday that Donald Trump owes the network's Megyn Kelly an apology for an unprovoked Twitter attack that "is as unacceptable as it is disturbing," but Trump isn't backing down.
- Dominating TV, Donald Trump a ratings draw Updated: Aug-24-15 3:11 pm
NEW YORK - Opinion polls are one thing, but Nielsen numbers speak more loudly to television executives: Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump's ability to pull in viewers makes him catnip for news programs and wins a level of coverage that feeds on itself.
- KOKH, KGOU big winners in Oklahoma AP Broadcast contest Updated: Aug-21-15 7:27 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - KOKH-TV and KGOU radio came away as big winners in the Oklahoma Associated Press Broadcasters contest.
- List of Oklahoma Associated Press Broadcasters awards Updated: Aug-21-15 3:31 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Winners of the 2014 Oklahoma Associated Press Broadcasters awards, presented Friday in Tulsa:
- Mystery money pays for pro-Republican television ads Updated: Aug-15-15 3:20 am
WASHINGTON - Opportunity News Media wants you to know it's OK to be a Republican, and it is spending $3 million to say so in the presidential battleground states of Ohio and Colorado.
- Trump pal says GOP candidate may be on unexpected turf Updated: Aug-12-15 6:31 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Donny Deutsch says pal Donald Trump may have failed to think through his presidential bid but likely enjoys stirring up the race.
- Nielsen's top programs for Aug.3-9 Updated: Aug-11-15 3:35 pm
NEW YORK - Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Aug. 3-9. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- CBS News to overhaul 2016 convention coverage Updated: Aug-10-15 5:25 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - CBS News will overhaul its coverage of the 2016 Democratic and Republican conventions to emphasize participants "on the ground" rather than chatter in the network's skybox, CBS News President David Rhodes said.
- Trump's criticism of TV host popular with GOP stirs backlash Updated: Aug-10-15 3:35 am
Donald Trump already slammed the president, the Democratic Party and his Republican rivals in the race for the White House, as well as immigrants from Mexico, the Chinese and Sen. John McCain for being a prisoner of war.
- Debate shatters Fox News ratings record, Trump feels heat Updated: Aug-07-15 4:59 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump always boasted about his ratings for "Celebrity Apprentice." Now he can say the same thing about his first presidential debate, even if he didn't like the show very much.