- Romania stuns Canada with 17-15 comeback win at RWC Updated: Oct-06-15 8:54 pm
LEICESTER, England - Romania produced the biggest comeback in Rugby World Cup history to rally from a 15-point deficit and beat Canada 17-15 in a Rugby World Cup Pool D match on Tuesday, clinching the dramatic victory with a nerveless late penalty from center Florin Vlaicu.
- Fiji bow out of RWC overpowering feisty Uruguay 47-15 Updated: Oct-06-15 8:53 pm
MILTON KEYNES, England - Fiji bowed out of the Rugby World Cup by overpowering a feisty Uruguay 47-15 in an action-packed Rugby World Cup match on Tuesday.
- Captaincy no curse so far for South Africa halfback Du Preez Updated: Oct-06-15 2:21 pm
LONDON - Fourie du Preez would enjoy the cut and thrust of leading South Africa even more at the Rugby World Cup if he could leave the captaincy duties on the pitch.
- US Eagles aren't flying high yet, but are ready to take off Updated: Oct-05-15 4:51 pm
LONDON - The bus was as quiet as a tomb. On board were the United States Eagles, returning to their hotel in Leeds after their second and most maddening loss at the Rugby World Cup.
- Japan beats Samoa 26-5 to keep RWC quarterfinal hopes alive Updated: Oct-03-15 3:57 pm
MILTON KEYNES, England - Japan kept alive its chances of reaching the Rugby World Cup quarterfinals with a comprehensive 26-5 win against Samoa in their Pool B match on Saturday.
- Springboks' power sets up 34-16 win over Scotland at RWC Updated: Oct-03-15 3:56 pm
NEWCASTLE, England - It seems the loss to Japan was just a blip for the Springboks, after all.
- New Zealand beats Georgia 43-10, advances at Rugby World Cup Updated: Oct-02-15 6:06 pm
CARDIFF, Wales - New Zealand ran in seven tries, dispatched Georgia 43-10 for a third straight pool win, and became the first team to qualify for the quarterfinals of the Rugby World Cup.
- Scotland recovers to beat US 39-16 at Rugby World Cup Updated: Sep-27-15 1:13 pm
LEEDS, England - The Scots are saving their best for the second half at this Rugby World Cup.
- US rugby coach hopes Japan will tire Scotland out Updated: Sep-20-15 3:51 pm
BRIGHTON, England - United States coach Mike Tolkin is hoping Japan's shock victory against South Africa at the Rugby World Cup will end up helping the chances of another team - his own.
- Nanai-Williams stars as Samoa beats US 25-16 at RWC Updated: Sep-20-15 9:25 am
BRIGHTON, England - Fullback Tim Nanai-Williams scored his first try for Samoa as they beat the United States 25-16 in their bruising Rugby World Cup Pool B opener on Sunday.
- Japan beats South Africa in biggest shock in RWC history Updated: Sep-19-15 9:44 pm
BRIGHTON, England - Japan turned its first matchup with mighty South Africa into the biggest shock in Rugby World Cup history on Saturday when the 1,000-1 no-hopers won 34-32.
- Eagles aiming to reach knockout rounds at Rugby World Cup Updated: Sep-10-15 9:53 pm
As Mike Tolkin prepared his U.S. Eagles for their last warm-up match for the Rugby World Cup, he spoke about the visit by Australia as being the second shot of a one-two punch.
- Sergio Parisse a doubt for Rugby World Cup with bruised leg Updated: Sep-08-15 10:16 am
ROME - The Rugby World Cup status of Italy captain Sergio Parisse is uncertain after the No. 8 had fluid drained from his bruised left leg.