- US construction spending up 0.3 pct., led by home building Updated: May-02-16 12:03 pm
WASHINGTON - U.S. construction spending advanced in March to its highest level in more than eight years. Gains in home building and nonresidential construction offset a drop in government projects.
- US home prices rise at solid pace, even with flat sales Updated: Apr-26-16 9:34 am
WASHINGTON - U.S. home prices continued their steady upward march in February as buyers competed for a limited number of available properties.
- US new-home sales fall in March for third straight month Updated: Apr-25-16 11:25 am
WASHINGTON - Americans stepped back from buying new homes in March, the third straight monthly decline as sales plunged sharply in the Western states.
- US home sales rebounded in March after February dip Updated: Apr-20-16 10:29 am
WASHINGTON - U.S. homebuyers crowded back into the market in March, kicking off a solid start to the spring buying season after sales had slumped in February.
- US home construction tumbled in March Updated: Apr-19-16 8:46 am
WASHINGTON - Construction of new homes fell in March by the largest amount in five months, with weakness in all regions of the country except the Northeast.
- US homebuilder sentiment held steady in April Updated: Apr-18-16 1:13 pm
U.S. homebuilders' confidence held steady in April, reflecting an overall optimistic outlook in the market for new homes even as a gauge of current sales fell slightly.