- Express has little in the way of retail blahs in 1Q Updated: May-28-15 8:32 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Solid sales growth at Express pushed the clothing retailer beyond Wall Street's first-quarter expectations and the company boosted its full-year earnings forecast.
- Washington retail sales increased 6.6 percent in 2014 Updated: May-26-15 7:04 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - The Washington State Department of Revenue says retail sales increased 6.6 percent from 2013 to 2014.
- Dalton police create safe zone for online sales Updated: May-17-15 7:02 am
DALTON, Georgia - Dalton police have created a safe zone for people to complete online sales.
- Retailers dealing with myriad of issues Updated: May-14-15 2:00 pm
NEW YORK - While investors may be unnerved by the broad sell-off in the retail sector Thursday, a closer look at the industry shows it may merely be contending with issues it's dealt with for quite some time.
- ND retail group calls state's economic growth 'phenomenal' Updated: May-13-15 2:04 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The head of a group representing North Dakota retailers says the state's economic growth in the past decade "has been phenomenal."