- European Central Bank ready to give eurozone more stimulus Updated: Sep-03-15 1:00 pm
FRANKFURT, Germany - The European Central Bank is ready to give the eurozone economy a bigger dose of stimulus if turmoil in China and weaker global growth hurt its modest recovery, President Mario Draghi said Thursday.
- The Latest: ECB's Draghi says inflation target must stand Updated: Sep-03-15 9:22 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - The latest on the European economy as the European Central Bank meets to discuss its monetary policy (all times local):
- US retail sales rose in July, aided by autos and restaurants Updated: Aug-13-15 11:28 am
WASHINGTON - Americans bought more cars, restaurant meals and building supplies in July, a rise in spending that points to steady economic growth anchored by an improving job market.
- Report: Retail sales of farm tractors up in July Updated: Aug-12-15 5:06 am
WICHITA, Kansas - A new industry report shows retail sales of farm tractors up nearly 19 percent this past July when compared to the same month a year ago.
- FACT CHECK: GOP candidates veer from the truth in 1st debate Updated: Aug-06-15 11:33 pm
WASHINGTON - Republicans seeking their party's 2016 presidential nomination have the challenging task of trying to stand out among the 17 candidates in the race, and Thursday's televised debate was the first opportunity for the party to start whittling down its choices. So it's no surprise that the candidates had a vested interest in puffing up their own records as governors, senators and public figures. And some of them just got the facts wrong.