- Ratings firm: Passage of Props 123, 124 credit positives Updated: May-24-16 5:50 am
PHOENIX - A top national bond ratings firm calls the passage of propositions 123 and 124 "credit positives" for Arizona and its school districts.
- Furniture cut-and-sew job tax credit continues until 2019 Updated: May-22-16 7:52 pm
TUPELO, Mississippi - It's not clear how many furniture makers use Mississippi's $2,000-a-job tax credit, but they have it for 2½ more years.
- Gap closing 75 stores outside North America amid sales slump Updated: May-19-16 6:52 pm
NEW YORK - Gap Inc. said Thursday that it is shuttering 75 Old Navy and Banana Republic stores outside North America as the struggling company looks to focus on regions where it sees it has the greatest potential for success.
- Fitch cuts debt ratings of Southern Co., Mississippi Power Updated: May-12-16 7:10 pm
ATLANTA - A bond rating agency is downgrading Southern Co.'s debt, citing money the electrical utility will borrow to finance its purchase of natural gas utility AGL Resources.
- A day after credit downgrade by S&P, Exxon hikes dividend Updated: Apr-27-16 2:40 pm
NEW YORK - A day after losing its cherished AAA credit rating partly due to billions paid to shareholders, Exxon Mobil is raising its dividend again.