- 3-D candy-maker billed as world's first arrives in New York Updated: May-20-16 4:48 pm
NEW YORK - Now there's yet another market for 3-D printer-enthusiasts: candy.
- Airbus unit unveils 3D-printed electric motorcycle Updated: May-20-16 10:54 am
BERLIN - What weighs 77 pounds, goes 50 mph (80 kph) and looks like a Swiss cheese on wheels?
- Brownsville Elementary lauded as innovation incubator Updated: May-08-16 11:59 am
BROWNSVILLE, Washington - Brownsville Elementary second-graders got their first taste of computer programming with Edison, a small robot wobbling inside a thick, black line of magnetic material. Try as he might, he couldn't get out.
- Centralia student uses 3-D printer to give others a hand Updated: May-07-16 10:55 am
CENTRALIA, Washington - An eighth-grade student at Centralia Middle School has put his science skills to the test in order to help those in need by creating simple prosthetic hands using the after-school program's 3-D printer.
- UW makers lab prints, cuts, etches new designs, objects Updated: May-04-16 11:47 am
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming art department now has its own ability to etch and print objects, and they're willing to share.
- 3-D printers design engine of replica plane at Topeka museum Updated: Apr-25-16 4:27 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - A University of Kansas professor has used 3-D printers to design an engine for a Topeka museum's replica of a World War I fighter plane.