- Kasich doing more campaigning along SC's coast Updated: Feb-11-16 4:08 am
PAWLEYS ISLAND, South Carolina - Ohio Gov. John Kasich is continuing his campaign swing through South Carolina with several stops in the northeastern part of the state.
- Former President Clinton to speak Memphis early voting rally Updated: Feb-11-16 4:05 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Former President Bill Clinton is scheduled to speak at an early voting organizing event in Memphis to rally supporters of his wife, Hillary Clinton, in the Tennessee primary.
- Cruz, Santorum participating in SC discussion on race Updated: Feb-11-16 4:04 am
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - At least two of the remaining Republican presidential hopefuls are coming to South Carolina to discuss race issues.
- Voter registration deadline looms for presidential primaries Updated: Feb-11-16 4:01 am
PHOENIX - People wanting to cast a ballot in Arizona's upcoming presidential primaries face a Feb. 22 deadline for registering to vote.
- Next up for Democrats: Nevada, an entirely different state Updated: Feb-11-16 3:53 am
LAS VEGAS - Forget the snowy, small towns of Iowa and New Hampshire. The Democratic presidential contest now shifts to Nevada.
- But is she honest? Caring? Clinton grapples with questions Updated: Feb-11-16 3:38 am
WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton's campaign has spent months fighting the perception that she has a shaky relationship with the truth and is disconnected from the problems facing Americans.
- Clinton struggles to win over younger women Updated: Feb-11-16 3:35 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - For young women, political revolution is currently trumping the idea of a Madame President.
- Senate passes bill to hit North Korea with harsher sanctions Updated: Feb-10-16 9:56 pm
WASHINGTON - Seeking to derail North Korea's drive for nuclear weapons, Republican and Democratic senators set aside their partisan differences Wednesday to unanimously pass legislation aimed at starving Pyongyang of the money it needs to build an atomic arsenal.
- The Latest: Bush says he won't blame Obama for problems Updated: Feb-10-16 8:39 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Here's the latest on the 2016 presidential race as Republican and Democratic candidates head from New Hampshire to South Carolina and beyond. All times local:
- Chicago man sues to try to get on Mississippi primary ballot Updated: Feb-10-16 8:16 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Supreme Court is considering a challenge by a Chicago businessman who's trying to get listed on the state's March 8 Democratic primary ballot for president.
- Bernie Sanders to campaign at progressive summit in Reno Updated: Feb-10-16 6:47 pm
RENO, Nevada - Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is campaigning at the University of Nevada, Reno over the weekend.
- What Christie faces as he returns to New Jersey from trail Updated: Feb-10-16 6:28 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Welcome back, Gov. Chris Christie.
- Ohio bill to strip Planned Parenthood funds heads to Kasich Updated: Feb-10-16 6:18 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio Gov. John Kasich is expected to sign a bill stripping government money from Planned Parenthood, a move that might help him with conservatives who dominate the upcoming Republican presidential primary in South Carolina.
- The Latest: Planned Parenthood targets Kasich in online ads Updated: Feb-10-16 5:59 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Latest on an Ohio proposal that seeks to strip government funding away from Planned Parenthood (all times local):
- House votes to repeal Presidential Preference Election Updated: Feb-10-16 5:51 pm
PHOENIX - The House has voted to repeal the state-funded version of the presidential primary.
- Jumbled GOP field hopes for survival in South Carolina Updated: Feb-10-16 5:32 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Hoping for survival in the South, a muddled field of Republican presidential contenders descended Wednesday on South Carolina, no closer to clarity about who can stand between Donald Trump and their party's nomination.
- Wisconsin's Feingold avoiding Democratic presidential pick Updated: Feb-10-16 4:33 pm
MILWAUKEE - Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders? The question is much more than a ballot choice for Democrat Russ Feingold, whose hopes of reclaiming the Senate seat he held for 18 years rests with Wisconsin voters heavily invested in the presidential nomination fight.
- Sanders buys Minnesota ad time as caucuses approach Updated: Feb-10-16 4:23 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The campaign for the presidential nomination is about to hit the airwaves in Minnesota.
- Donald Trump skewered in Funny or Die film Updated: Feb-10-16 2:52 pm
NEW YORK - In one of the more elaborate and unexpected spoofs of Donald Trump, Johnny Depp has joined the ranks of the combed-over, starring in a mock documentary released the morning after the GOP candidate's primary victory in New Hampshire.
- UW-Milwaukee preps for Democratic presidential debate Updated: Feb-10-16 1:13 pm
MILWAUKEE - University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee planners, grounds crew and students have been putting in some long days to make sure everything is set for this week's Democratic presidential debate.
- Wednesday is registration deadline for Massachusetts primary Updated: Feb-10-16 9:26 am
BOSTON - The deadline has arrived for Massachusetts residents who are eligible to vote in the state's presidential primary.
- Feingold to skip Democratic presidential debate in Milwaukee Updated: Feb-10-16 9:15 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Russ Feingold is skipping the Democratic presidential debate in his home state of Wisconsin.
- New Hampshire Takeaways: Donald Trump proves he's a winner Updated: Feb-10-16 8:09 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - New Hampshire voters have made their picks: Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Bernie Sanders. They are choices with implications for next-to-vote South Carolina, Nevada and beyond in the 2016 race for president.
- Early voting kicks off for Tennessee presidential primary Updated: Feb-10-16 4:05 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Voters are going to the polls Wednesday in the first day of early voting to make their choices in Tennessee's March 1 presidential primary.
- Rubio returns to South Carolina for town hall meetings Updated: Feb-10-16 3:58 am
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - Marco Rubio is making a few campaign stops in South Carolina before returning to Washington for Senate votes.